“Superb!”
Review of Metis

Metis
Ranked #21 of 199 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: MÉTIS Restaurant, Lounge and Gallery is a sensory dining experience that embraces the sheer pleasures of living. With the recently opened lounge and beautiful garden, MÉTIS brings High Tea to a whole other level, a must try if you visit Bali. Flawless service in one of Bali's most elegantly sophisticated settings is just the beginning of this seduction into the depths of the five senses. MÉTIS is as fresh and sumptuous as the cuisine that graces its tables.
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My girlfriend and I were looking for a restaurant to celebrate our anniversary during our vacation to Bali. Metis does not disappoint. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. Beautiful restaurant. I would definitely return.

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“extremely tasty”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My friend recommend me about this restaurant and it really over my expectation. The first good point is that the restaurant' space was designed perfectly. It gave warm and peaceful atmosphere for customer. I really love it. The food, I didn't have any complaint. the menu were very diversified, I ordered the Moulard Duck Leg Confit. so delicious. and the dessert was legit. I loved the Pear Belle Hélene. The price were not expensive. I had a lovely dinner. hope Metis continue to develop. If I visit Bali another, I'll come back.

• Visited June 2013
Perth
“Fabulous but a little too pricey”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Lovely ambiance, food a bit too salty and over priced, gorgeous rice paddy outlook. But very nice for a special meal! And dessert is fabulous!

Visited October 2013
London UK
“Very fine dining ”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Dinner at Metis was a great experience. The place is slick and the food was excellent. Our group of four thoroughly enjoyed our starters of roasted crab, tuna three ways, escargot and lobster ravioli - although the latter two were very rich (saying that, this is French fine dining... don't go you're hoping for quinoa salads). Mains were equally good, the red snapper was beautifully cooked, confit of salmon was melt-in-the-mouth delicious. We didn't have room for desert! Only small grumble was the time it took from being seated to our drinks order being taken. If you're a wine drinker take a few extra ,000s too! Perfect place for a special occassion.

Melbourne, Australia
“Metis French style”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Metis is a beautiful restaurant that oozes style and class. It combines both the classic with the modern French influence that it has come to be known for. Although I did not have Foie Gras this time I did indulge in the soufflé, excellent.
Deb has decided to go the two entrée track with the Trio of Tartare, (tuna, salmon and crab) to follow she has the stuffed zucchini flowers. Both dishes are sizeable entrée’s. I start with the Lobster Ravioli, followed by the slow cooked Beef Cheek. The mains are accompanied by a pumpkin mash, spinach puree and potato au gratin. To drink we have a couple of bottles of sparkling Perrier and a bottle of Sicilian wine that is a blend of Chardonnay and Viongier. We are quite full but what the hell, I haven’t had a soufflé for a while so I indulge in the Grand Marnier Souffle, the 25 minute wait is worth it, it is like eating a delicious cloud. The Metis experience is excellent, even though the restaurant is full and the staff are under pressure. It is a restaurant you can come back to and recommend with confidence. Our bill comes to 1,900,000 Rp ($AUD 190). Back home in Melbourne, we would have paid double in an equivalent restaurant.

• Visited November 2013