“Very Nice Cocktail, Dessert, and Ambiance”
Review of Metis

Metis
Ranked #19 of 216 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Good for: Business meetings, View, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: MÉTIS Restaurant, Lounge and Gallery is a sensory dining experience that embraces the sheer pleasures of living. With the recently opened lounge and beautiful garden, MÉTIS brings High Tea to a whole other level, a must try if you visit Bali. Flawless service in one of Bali's most elegantly sophisticated settings is just the beginning of this seduction into the depths of the five senses. MÉTIS is as fresh and sumptuous as the cuisine that graces its tables.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The ambiance is very cozy and nice here..... Mostly very crowded at times and reservation might be necessary.....

I had a nice cocktail recommended by the bartender and the bar and it didn't disappoint me.....

Once again, the ambiance is very charming and I'd love to spend an evening out at this place....

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This restaurant is uniquely set around a large water lily pond. Pre dinner drinks on large porch beside pond then into softly lit dining area overlooking pond.
The food selection is varied with seafood, foie gras as well as pasta and meat options that will appeal to all. The prices are surprisingly reasonable for such a place ( $15-25 per main) although the vast wine list is not cheap. Some excellent French wines available.
It is a special classy place in an otherwise frenetic destination. The service is both efficient and friendly.
Definitely recommend for a special night out in Bali

Reviewed 6 August 2014

great place to have your formal dining in bali. their foei gras was the most famous in bali. could agree for more. the ambience also very nice balinese style

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We ate here last night fir a friends birthday. Staff were attentive and well trained, atmosphere was convivial and cultured, the wine list extensive and global although pretty expensive, the food was sublime! I had the stuffed quail - the jus was rich and intensively
flavoured with perfectly balance flavours. For desert I had the Grand Marnier soufflé which was amazing and light. We had a lovely night - I would recommend to anyone interested in terrific food in a relaxed atmosphere Hope you had a wonderful celebration.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

this place, is just... wow.
first of all, the setting is gorgeous, we came during the day and were able to take in the view of the rice fields and lawn which the restaurant is shaped like the letter C so that every gets a view, I've heard that the views are just as nice at night when the lights illuminate the trees and bushes. we came for lunch which was delicious and very well priced. I got the tasmanian salmon which was quite a small serve in my opinion but i guess relative to the fact that it is salmon and they didn't charge a crazy amount for the dish. however i must say it was INCREDIBLE. I would have licked the plate if i could! whatever they cooked it in, was just divine. the flavours of the dish and the sweetness in my juice and the quality of bread and butter served, metis is a flavour experience like never before. I wish we had the time to come back here as i was dying to come for dinner. but rest assured, my next trip to bali, i will be back. one of the best restaurants in seminyak! loved it!