“Great Night Out”

Jemme
Ranked #13 of 212 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Description: Set in a stylish and comfortable environment, Jemme offers casual dining in elegant and fully air-conditioned surroundings. From tasty lunch offerings to enticing dinner options & an extensive cocktail & wine list, we use fresh ingredients to create delicious home cooked food. Specialities include our sharing plates, baked portobello mushroom, cumberland pie, lobster & prawn thermidor, iced coffee souffle & of course our famous weekend roasts. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your appetite, you could always opt for a spot of retail therapy in our beautiful adjoining fine jewellery store.
Reviewed 13 June 2014

What a surprise. Beautiful resturaunt. Decor great food and service great. Prices reasonable. Went with with three girlfriends to celebrate a birthday and can hardly wait to go back.

1  Thank 120Wendy1964

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great interior design, outstanding menu and the perfect combination for those who like their food and bling.

Was really quiet the nite we dined there, but with the food so tasty, we couldn't understand why. It deserves to be mentioned alongside its (relative) neighbours; Sarong, Sardine and Metis

1  Thank SuaveTheCat
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Prior to my trip to Bali to celebrate two of my friends birthdays I decided to surprise them with a cocktail night in our villa. It was proving a frustrating experience trying to find caterers who would cater for just 10 people. After many emails and many expensive quotes and no replies from various popular caterers I thought damn it I will contact Cafe Jemme who I have been visiting for many years and can never fault their food. Well they were simply fantastic emails arrived promptly with suggestions which I tweaked to suit, they added in bits and pieces and then quoted a very good price. Wondering how I would get staff to serve etc no worries Jemme sent 3 delightful staff to the villa who worked very hard with smiles that lit up the room. Then to hop it off bought along the 10 champagne and wine glasses that were missing from our villa kitchen. Can't thank the Jemme team enough, we talked about the beautiful food for days. Planning next years party with no thought to who will do my catering.

1  Thank perthwobbin1
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I'll be honest. I hadn't heard of Jemme when I arrived in Bali only having heard of places like Ku De Ta and Potato Head. I'm SO glad that I didn't just go off my friends' recommendations or I would've missed this amazing restaurant! We loved it so much we went back again!
The menu was just divine, we really wanted to try everything! Make sure you leave room for dessert - the chocolate pudding is to die for! The staff were lovely and very accommodating and the setting was gorgeous - a very old Hollywood type vibe.
Definitely a hidden treasure and worth trying, you will want to keep going back!

2  Thank Lila L
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The menu is extensive with too many items . In addition there was a separate roast menu which reminded me of an English pub on a Sunday afternoon. It was difficult to know what the chef was focusing in. Price is reasonable and atmosphere ok although service not as good as other restaurants experienced on this trip.