“was nice to stayed in there and good services”
Review of Nyima Budget Inn

Nyima Budget Inn
Ranked #7 of 47 Kerobokan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I really happy when I seen my room very nice, clean and ummm I love it.. especially wardrobe was niceee. and breakfast outdoor and the view directly to pool. very clean.. and everything the stuff are fine and very nice. and staff also very friendly and helpful. thanks for nice experiences in there :)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Very short stay as we arvd very late at nite and had to leave very early in the morning. But I think it has anything you need from a budget room. Clean room n bath room, not too small, nice bed but not the pillow tho, AC works fine, has a nice small pool, a cafe/bar, comfortable location. I will consider to stay here again on my next visit to Bali.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Last weekend, I had a short vacation in Gili Trawangan & Bali.
In Bali, I booked a room for 4 people in Nyima (2 nights stay). It cost me less than $60/night.
When I first booked, it was just for 1 night, as I' was only going to stay there for transit before going to airport in the morning. But at the end of the day, we decided to stay shorter in Gili Trawangan, as we'd prefer to stay in Bali longer for shopping (girls minded ^-^).

When we were in Gili Trawangan, told my friends that Nyima Inn is a budgeted hotel and we shouldn't expected anything too much, just like we had in Gili Trawangan (I stayed in Samba Villas).
They did understand, as it cost us only $60/ night
Anyway, we were 5, so each of night we only pay $12.

We went there by shuttle that arrange by the boat that we rent from Gili Trawangan.

When we arrived at Nyima Inn the entrance is so natural and native.
Unexpectedly, when we arrived in the room, it looks new, clean and well maintain.
I said to my friends, that it was over the expectation.

I also had a chat with one of the guest from Italy and she had the same opinion.
She said that she loves the place. Not only cheap, but also good.
Really more than what we look on the web pictures.

I really love my stay there

Room Tip: If you're traveling with a group of friends, I suggest you to get a room for 4 people.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Bedrooms we had was small and the walls are pretty thin so you can hear the tv in the room next door, but overall it is a good value for money in Seminyak. You can rent a motorbike directly from the hotel, have free coffee all day and for the price you still have a swimming pool which is nice. Had moquitoes in the bedroom a good repellent will take care of that problem and maybe it wasa just the season.
Good for group of people, couples even family with the bigger bedrooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The hotel is situated close to the centre of Semiyak but so far away that you can't hear any noise. The place is very cheap, and small but very nice. The rooms are clean, big, with good double beds and air-condition. The breakfast isn't included in the price but is very cheap to get.
There is a nice swimming pool for a little refreshment if you would like.

Room Tip: Nice family place and for couples. No noice from the nightlife in town
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Thank Josephine Ameli... O
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights first of all and then came back for another 3 nights. its not central Seminyak, but we had a jeep so getting around wasnt a problem, but if you didnt have transport its probably 15 minutes walk to the main shopping area. You get a lot for your money.... It's more than we normally pay, but finding anything in Seminyak or Kuta for 4 of us that wasn't dirty or smelly for the same money or less was difficult. We are a family of 4 and we had an enormous room on the 1st floor with 2 big, comfortable double beds. We've been on the road now for 6 months and so have stayed in a lot of budget places and this is def one of the best. The breakfast is not worth having.... For the same money you can get something much nicer elsewhere, but there is a fridge in the room ( another bonus) so we bought fruit, muesli etc and saved a bit this way too. Free coffee, tea and water also a little bonus. Staff really helpful and friendly. Nice little swimming pool, lots of nice little areas to sit and have quiet moments too.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola B
Reviewed 6 November 2012

we stayed at this hotel for 5 days for a change of scene from legian/kuta before leaving for 2 weeks on the north coast.

my family had an enormous triple room on the first floor of the main hotel building. it was clean and basic but perfectly comfortable for us and always a welcoming place to return to. also on the top floor was an enormous tiled veranda which we had pretty much to ourselves, it was breezy and cool in the evenings and we always took our drinks up there in the evening and played cards. breakfasts were perfectly adequate and the staff were lovely.

after arriving at the hotel in the early hours of the morning it took me a few minutes to get my bearings the first morning, however i quickly realised that a short walk from the hotel, over jalan sunset, took us straight into the heart of seminyak. the hotel position for us was perfect. walking distance to all the best restaurants and bars in seminyak and yet quiet and semi rural near the hotel. i think the road must have been sealed since some of the earlier reviews because we found the road very easy to walk although it can be a little dark in some sections at night. the hotel is a 15,000 rph taxi ride to the beach, which is about 5 to 10minutes, depending on the traffic!!!

one of the best points about this accommodation is the value for money. our massive triple room with breakfasts cost us US$37 per night, probably the best value that can be had in that part of bali.

I recommend this hotel to anyone who is happy with basic spacious accommodation at an affordable price and who is looking for a top location.

Room Tip: get the upstairs rooms so you are close to the veranda and breezes. the pool cottages were full the...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
Palloma Hotel Kuta
ibis Styles Bali Petitenget
Kokonut Suites
Kokonut Suites
#3 of 36 in Kerobokan

Been to Nyima Budget Inn? Share your experiences!