“Not bad”

Nyima Budget Inn
Ranked #5 of 45 Kerobokan B&B and Inns
“Not bad”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Staff were friendly, they even took their motorbike and drove me out one night cause I wanted a massage. Rooms were big for the price, pool was nice. A/C was cold and very comfortable. I would recommend people to come stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
perth
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Great little place. Nice pool and easy taxi to anywhere. Budget prices and clean :) food... Well not top.notch but you can also use the kitchen! Recommended for those on a budget still wanting a nice stay.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank lisanco
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Last few weeks stayed at this inn for two nights,totally satisfied with this cute budget inn,though located out of the town,still close to tourist area,like Sunset road. There is a little swimming pool,and a nice garden.the room is spacious,bathroom huge, surroundings quiet.No breakfast,but can book at the counter,or can walk to mertanandi road or sunset road to have breakfast,suitable for those who don't mind to walk or have own transportation. Staffs friendly and helpful,a superb budget inn in this area!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I really happy when I seen my room very nice, clean and ummm I love it.. especially wardrobe was niceee. and breakfast outdoor and the view directly to pool. very clean.. and everything the stuff are fine and very nice. and staff also very friendly and helpful. thanks for nice experiences in there :)

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Jakarta - Indonesia
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Very short stay as we arvd very late at nite and had to leave very early in the morning. But I think it has anything you need from a budget room. Clean room n bath room, not too small, nice bed but not the pillow tho, AC works fine, has a nice small pool, a cafe/bar, comfortable location. I will consider to stay here again on my next visit to Bali.

• Stayed November 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Last weekend, I had a short vacation in Gili Trawangan & Bali.
In Bali, I booked a room for 4 people in Nyima (2 nights stay). It cost me less than $60/night.
When I first booked, it was just for 1 night, as I' was only going to stay there for transit before going to airport in the morning. But at the end of the day, we decided to stay shorter in Gili Trawangan, as we'd prefer to stay in Bali longer for shopping (girls minded ^-^).

When we were in Gili Trawangan, told my friends that Nyima Inn is a budgeted hotel and we shouldn't expected anything too much, just like we had in Gili Trawangan (I stayed in Samba Villas).
They did understand, as it cost us only $60/ night
Anyway, we were 5, so each of night we only pay $12.

We went there by shuttle that arrange by the boat that we rent from Gili Trawangan.

When we arrived at Nyima Inn the entrance is so natural and native.
Unexpectedly, when we arrived in the room, it looks new, clean and well maintain.
I said to my friends, that it was over the expectation.

I also had a chat with one of the guest from Italy and she had the same opinion.
She said that she loves the place. Not only cheap, but also good.
Really more than what we look on the web pictures.

I really love my stay there

Room Tip: If you're traveling with a group of friends, I suggest you to get a room for 4 people.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Bedrooms we had was small and the walls are pretty thin so you can hear the tv in the room next door, but overall it is a good value for money in Seminyak. You can rent a motorbike directly from the hotel, have free coffee all day and for the price you still have a swimming pool which is nice. Had moquitoes in the bedroom a good repellent will take care of that problem and maybe it wasa just the season.
Good for group of people, couples even family with the bigger bedrooms.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
ibis Styles Bali Petitenget
#76 of 143 in Seminyak
favehotel Umalas
favehotel Umalas
#83 of 143 in Seminyak

Been to Nyima Budget Inn? Share your experiences!