“SUNDAY BRUNCH @ FIRE A MUST!!!”

FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak
Ranked #2 of 206 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Price range: US$20 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: FIRE, the standout grill restaurant at W Bali – Seminyak, invites you to indulge in playful takes on bistro classics including roasts, tartars, salads and raw bar classics. As for the main attraction, experience the tableside meat board showcasing a variety of 12 signature cuts such as dry-aged Irish ribeye, Australian kiwami wagyu with a marble score of 9 and grain-fed Black Angus prime beef, Argentian beef and more.
“SUNDAY BRUNCH @ FIRE A MUST!!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

It was my first time visiting the W Hotel and the couple we were going with said you won't believe how good it is. I was dubious of their confidence but once you arrive at the W Hotel it's a feast for your eyes. Impeccable designer on trend taste with no expense spared.

More importantly the staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating. Normally hotel staff point to tell you where to go, not here they walked us right up to where Fire was. We were then offered a welcome drink before being seated. Their was house music playing in the background which just added to the atmosphere.

There are different brunch packages. Starts at 12pm to 3:30pm

-Food Only 425,000 rupiah

-Food & Beverages 950,000 rupiah which includes unlimited cocktails, beers, soft drink until 3:30pm.

Food & Beverages + Champagne 1,550,000 rupiah.

We chose the middle package as champagne wasn't really high on my list and I didn't feel the 45% extra was worth it.

Our host was Tommy who said "I'm Tom, like Tom & Jerry" lol he was full of positive energy and nothing was to much trouble. I thought he would get sick of our requests for the Red Mohitos as the day went on we must have had 10-15 but he didn't!! He even offered to bring us drinks while we were in the pool.

Depending on the weather get table outside overlooking the pool which you are able to use SO BRING YOUR BATHERS/SWIMWEAR..

The buffet inside was as nice as any but for me I was so impressed with the outside food and drink stations which are styled up to give you the feeling it's a farmers market. They made fresh tacos & nachos to die for, burgers, corn on the cob, sausages. Sometimes the word BUFFET has a negative connotation as images of food sitting there for hours is less then appealing but not here! Fresh and best and I encourage you to go outside where those stalls are.

I'm still on a high from how good my experience was. Not sure if it was all those red Mohitos but it almost seems illegal to have all that food and drink for $84 AUD. Service was impeccable from all hotel staff (stand out Tom & Jerry) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Hello Timmylo,

Thank you for your recent visit to Fire & the wonderful comments for our signature Hawker House Sunday Brunch. I am so pleased you had such a great time enjoying all the hawker stand specialties and sincerely appreciate the recognition for Tom who always delivers great personalised service. We are passionately committed to creating a superb dining experience & I sincerely appreciate your feedback and will gladly share with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to W Retreat & Spa.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The food was amazing, servings were large, great for either a group dinner or just for two. Staff were attentive but not annoying. If you're sating at W breakfast here is a treat!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mayberries
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Hello Mayberries,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor for our signature breakfast @ Fire, I sincerely appreciate the feedback for our wonderful talents who are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and will gladly share with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Melbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience ”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely recommend the Sunday Brunch was the highlight of our trip! Fantastic service & amazing food. Thank you to staff for being so lovely.

Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Hello Sophg7,

Thank you for your recent visit to our signature Sunday brunch @ Fire, I sincerely appreciate the wonderful comments on TripAdvisor & will gladly share with the team.

I Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Strasbourg, France
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Hotel W is a great venue on the beach at Seminak. We were 2 adults and 2 children aged 16 and 12. The Nasi Goring was dry. The beef rendang overly spicy. The satay had an unusaual flavor. While my prawns were good, the rest of the family were dissapointed.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank FamilyS27
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hello FamilyS27,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit to Fire. I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectation during your dining experience and would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have noted your comments regarding our nasi goreng and rendang, which is always very popular and enjoyed by many. I will share with the team to ensure we pay closer attention to the consistency with our cooking.

I sincerely hope to personally welcome you back again in the near future to ensure, you experience the culinary delights of Fire.

Melbourne, Australia
“So good, we came here twice!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Fantastic friendly efficient service, didn't have to wait long at all for our delicious hot and very tasty food to be delivered to our table.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Stumpiestaines
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Hello Stumpiestaines,

Thank you for your recent visits to Fire, I sincerely appreciate the feedback for our wonderful service talents who are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and will gladly share with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.