“One Word - Wow, Ah!”

The Khayangan Dreams Villas
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I'd booked a 3D2N at The Khayangan Dreams Villa (Kerobokan) on the 14 Oct 2014. Due to our daytrip schedule, we could only make it to the hotel in the evening time. Our driver took us to the wrong villa because we had no idea that our GPS had lead us to the wrong villa, which was their main office/villa in Seminyak. The staff was attentive and acknowledged that we arrived at the wrong villa, and we were astound of course because our driver had left and we have a number of shopping bags with us. But male receptionist was very kind and helpful enough to offer us a free ride to their Kerobokan Villas. Thank god for that! We're relief. We were greeted with warm smiles on our arrival. It was really awesome to check-in the villa and enjoyed ourself for the rest of the night. Private pool, a butler assigned to prepare breakfast in the kitchen. One thing I don't really get use to was the open concept bathroom with monsoon shower. I had a feeling that something was peeping on me during my showers, yes - those huge colorful lizards! LOL! If you'd like to have a good slumber, I'd advise you to put down those mosquito net in the evening. The villa also provided us with a complimentary 30 minutes massage in the villa (canopy), and to be honest with you, Balinese massage never failed me ,seriously! They have one of the best massage in the world particularly in Ubud, and in most villas. Will definitely re-visit this villa again, but maybe the seminyak branch in the future. Namaste!

Room Tip: There's not much traffic around and it was a peace of mind around the villa.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed in private villa just to get peace of mind and relaxing after exploring bali. the surrounding is fabulous, great food, good service, nice villa, helpful and friendly staffs. i requested to have massage in my villa and the service is superbb!! we enjoy our every second here. surely will come back!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

we come here for our honeymoon,we stayed here for 3 days 2 nights..and we had the best time ever!!
the staffs are all very nice and polite..the villa itself was amazing..it was spacious,clean,neat and tidy,smells nice,quiet, and very very beautiful!
the bed was great..very comfortable, the toilet was big and clean! the bathtub was very big too..i also loveee the open air shower..the toiletries was nice tooo,love the shower gel,smells really niceee..and the best part of this villa is the PRIVATE POOL!! it was clean,big, and awesome.. :)
the kitchen was big and clean tooo..every morning, a chef will come to our villa and cook our breakfast inside our villa! no worries because they will give a call first before they enter your villa..and for Muslim,dont worry the food here are Halal! we already confirm with the management before we book the villa..
they dont have their own restaurant/ cafe but thats not a problem for us,since they provide a delivery service from the nearby restaurant.the menu is provided at the kitchen,just give them a call and within 20-30 minutes your food will be delivered.
i also love it here coz its quite remote, not so buy area..we didnt hear the traffic, its was very calm and feels like in a village..if you want to go to Seminyak or Kuta,it will take about 20-30 minutes by taxi.depends on the traffic.
it is really suitable for those who love relaxing,romantic and calm mood for honeymoon! and for us,its worth every cent we spent here.
we really enjoyed our moment here and definitely will come back in future!!

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank sbak85
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I booked Kerobokan Dreams Villa for my wedding photoshoot in Bali. Before I confirmed the reservation, I emailed Ari to find out on the availability of the villa, and the reply was very prompt. Upon reaching Bali, the driver from Kerobokan awaited us patiently as we spent a long time at the customs and queued up to get food before boarding the car. Upon reaching the villa, we were welcomed by the friendly staff, and showed us around the villa. The villa was beautiful! And extremely suitable for the rustic theme of my photoshoot. The staff from Kerobokan also advised where is nice for dinner, and dropped us to a nearby restaurant via car. I'm very happy with the service and keep it up!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Thank you very much Khayangan Villa Kerobokan staffs. It was my 2 daughters and I first trip to Bali and we have made a good choice.
Big living area, huge bath tub, cosy king size bed, and a great private pool with 2 daybeds. Villa staffs are very helpful and friendly. The trip is too short, we wish to stay another night !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Not bad a place still to relax and chill for 2-3 days getaway. Their king size bed is very comfortable. Huge bath tub but we didn't think there would be enough hot water to fill even half of the tub so none of us had a soak. There was a blackout in the middle of the night (aircon stopped which woke me up) and staff said it happens once a month. Just our luck I guess. The cable tv didn't work few hours before we checked out. Staff said it is the cable service provider's problem so there's nothing they can do. Again, just our luck I guess.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emmulholland
Reviewed 27 May 2013

This was my second time staying in this property. Same as my previous stay the service was excellent. On my last visit I missed out the driver picking me up at the airport so I ended up taking a taxi but the villa bore the cost. This time I could spot the driver. I asked the villa to book me for a spa session upon arriving the villa more than 1 month ago which I thought I might need to remind them upon check-in. To my surprise, the driver noticed my appointment with the spa and asked if I would like to go there first consider my flight arrived a little bit late and there was a bit of traffic when we left the airport area.
The check-in staff still recognzied me and greeted me like an old-time friend. As I was a sole traveler, they still allocated a 2-bedroom villa with swimming pool (there is no one-bedroom villa). I have noticed the villa is super clean, even though the living room is outside, there is no dust on the floor! There was a complimentary fruit plate as well as welcome drinks. This time they had even placed the rose patels on the bed and bath-tub!
For breakfast the staff would come to the villa to prepare and there was a choice of either American or Indonesian breakfast. I chose the Indonesian fried noodle which was delicious.
I definitely would come back for another stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
#50 of 148 in Seminyak
The Khayangan Villas
The Khayangan Villas
#84 of 424 in Seminyak

Been to The Khayangan Dreams Villas? Share your experiences!