All reviews private pool cafe attached seminyak square room service potato head canggu club scoopon deal egg station pool water air conditioned upstairs bedroom restaurant staff monkey forest stayed here for nights first floor breakfast spread the ground floor
Reviewed 3 September 2018

beautiful Villa with private pools, no community pool though and only get a few hours of sun on the pool, which in August was a bit cool.
The bed was massive but very hard, the kitchen and downstairs lounge are fully open to the elements.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Staying here on recommendation of a friend. Massive 2 bedroom villa but seriously needs attention to cleaning of green mould and dank in outdoor area. Light in pool broken so looks nothing like photos on the internet. Pool doesn’t get sun so is freezing cold. Too large but we are making the most of it. Wouldn’t even give me a Chinese tea at breakfast time without charging me extra. Won’t be staying here again unfortunately. There are phenomenally better villas at the same price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

The Villa Kayu Raja is a very nice Villa to stay at 10min to Eat Street.
The 2 bedroom villa we stayed in had great size bedrooms with good size on suites upstairs. Down stairs there is a lounge.dining table,good size bar fridge and TV.

Then you step down to your private pool they have a toilet and a shower in the pool area so you don’t have to keep going upstairs.

The staff and the service was fantastic. Every morning at breakfast we were greeted by Nengah who was wonderful man who wanted to nothing but please you.

A big thank you Nengah for making us so welcome at your Villa and teaching us about your culture.

You are a great asset to the Villa and I will be telling all of my friends about you and Villa Kayu Raja when I get back to Perth Western Australia.

Regards
Vince François

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vince F
Reviewed 28 July 2018

What a wonderful villa , it was spacious, clean and very very comfortable, the location was great and there is some great eating spots nearby, my only complaint was that the water in our private pool was just to cold to use, it doesnt get any sun on it so doesnt warm up.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I have travelled extensively & written many reviews for Trip Advisor and don't believe I am unnecessarily picky. I can't believe how good some of the reviews are for this accommodation, my only thought is perhaps room 5 that we were originally allocated was still awaiting renovation. We had booked for 5 nights in July 18. On arrival the room was far from clean, the kitchen & blinds throughout were filthy, the shower cubicle was not clean & had the handle broken off. Plaster was falling of the walls up the staircase, the upstairs French doors had a massive gap when closed so the music from the café next door was blaring into the bedroom as was traffic noise, I was told closing the curtains would help!!!!! I have stayed at dozens of 4 & 5 star facilities & believe me this dark & dingy villa is not one of them. HOWEVER to be fair, once we complained to reception they did everything they could to rectify the issues that they could. The staff couldn't have been more helpful especially Dayu, who we sincerely thank for rescuing us from what could have been a disastrous 2nd week of our much needed holiday. When we informed them we would be checking out the next day even if it meant loosing our pre payment of the accommodation they moved us to a Villa they own at the neighbouring property at no extra cost. What a massive difference it made just to be able to be outside next to a pool, see the sunshine & have a clean room to return to.
What I can't fault is the service from the wonderful staff at reception & in the restaurant. Maybe we were just unlucky & the majority of villas are not like villa 5 but to be honest, I myself wouldn't take the risk & certainly not with small children where an unfenced indoor splash pool could be disastrous.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family