“Looking for a hair cut? Don't come here to get one”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of M2 Spa

M2 Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Men's ClubMassage, Body Care, Reflexology, Salon, Bar, Lounges, Plunge Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
Bali, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Looking for a hair cut? Don't come here to get one”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

I can't say anything about their other services as I only came here to get a hair cut. While the place is modern, nice and clean with friendly staff the hair cut I got here is by a distance the worst I got in my life. I had an appointment and after waiting for a short time I got told that the hair stylist (yes, that's how they called him) is busy, but they had another one available. Why mention that in first place as I don't know any of them? What came next was somebody who had hardly any experience of cutting hair. I have long hair and just asked for a trim. After 10 or 15 minutes cutting the back of my head the "hair dresser" took of the towel from my shoulders and asked me if I am happy with the result. Surprised I did ask him if he could not see that one side was a fair bit longer than the other. "Oh, sorry, sorry I did not see" was his answer. After he fixed that I asked if he would not cut and clean the sides of my head. "Oh, sorry, sorry I did not know that you want them to be cut too" was his response. Never before I was sitting at a hair dresser being worried about the outcome and after a while I just told him that its fine before bigger damage was done. At its best this was an apprentice which should not be cutting the hair by himself. Tomorrow I'll be of to find somebody who hopefully can fix the cut I got today. Honestly, I did not ask for something special and I'm easily satisfied. I am not a fashion freak, but this wasn't a hair cut. I don't know about their other services but if you go their to get your hair cut you should ask and check before if the hair stylist is really what he claims to be. Me for my part I won't come back here.

1 Thank DaniStein
Hi Mr. Danistein
So sorry and ashamed to read your comments about hair cut.
We don't know yet what happened but for sure we will do research and action.
If you don't mind, give us your personal email address. Here is mine: sales.ambiente@rcoid.com
I would like to invite you to try any other spa treatment.
Thank you for your understanding waiting for your email.

Regards

Spa Management of M2 Spa

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa but be prepared”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

The Spa is wonderful, the building is well presented, the rooms are clean and comfortable.

Your attention at the reception is drawn to the the Spa's policies; one of which is that it is a non-sexual service and some of the reviews on here before I went backed that claim up.

Unfortunately, I am not sure what the Spa's definition is of non sexual but my masseur was a little too "familiar" with my "private parts" a little too often. The other services (foot bath, body scrub etc.) were top notch. Just be prepared to direct your masseur's hands away form where you are not comfortable with being touched.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank LeoG1967
Dear Mr. LeoG1967
Thank you so much for your comments and advice..LOL
We don't know what massage you had...but the only 'sensual massage' that we have is in coocooning package. It is to relax your mind, body, soul and to stimulate your sensual feeling.Other treatments are not sensual only therapeutical.
See you soon

Cheers
M2 spa
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

The facilities are spotless, the staff very friendly, the massage of very high standard. I can recommend this spa to any visitor. It's worth the money!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank SimonSingapore
Dear Mr. Simon Singapore
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to serve you at M2 Spa. Hope too see you soon again. Cheers M2 Spa
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Wonderfully professional spa services and great staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

I have the signature 120 minute service recommended by the staff and I can honestly say it was one of the best treatments I have ever had.

The spa its self is absolute gorgeous. High gloss white with a antique off white feel, very clean.

The exfoliant they used was the highlight, I felt like I lost a years worth of bad skin in a matter of minutes!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank boew
Dear Mr. Boew
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to serve you at M2 Sp, we will share your review to our staffs. We are looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future Cheers M2 Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“High standard spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

This spa was across my hotel and I went to check it out. Then I decided to try a customized package - three hours including one hour and a half of traditional oil massage, body scrub, one hour face scrub and massage. The massage given by Adi was extremely good: I found him very well trained and experienced in using various techniques - I had massages all over the world and I am quite demanding - and very professional. He adapted the massage according to my requests and I can say it was one of the best massages I have tried so far.
The spa staff is very friendly and polite; the manager explained me all the various options offered and then he helped to create my own package based on my needs. The environment is very clean, nice design furniture, rooms are peaceful, nice music and relaxing atmosphere. They use very high quality body products.
Price was very good, I was given a significant discount.
I encourage other travelers to try this new spa, I will definitively go back.

4 Thank tourqueyes
Men's S, Marketing Manager at M2 Spa, responded to this review, 20 August 2012
Dear Tourqueyes,

Greeting from M2 Spa!

Thank you for choosing M2 Spa. It is our pleasure that you have had a great experience during your treatment and highly appreciate that you will promote M2 spa to other traveler.

With warm regards,