“Five star - ten fingers...”
Review of M2 Spa

More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Men's ClubMassage, Body Care, Reflexology, Salon, Bar, Lounges, Plunge Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is a fave..Very upmarket, very clean, very 'Bali Bucket List'! (Yes it's a tad expensive at $38, but you pay that for a quick Chinese rub for 20 minutes in a stall outside Big W in Oz..!) I had One of the most fascinating foot massages with the most exquisite male attendant I've ever experienced. Almost ritual like, his technique and style would astound any Hollywood Celebrity and quickly be in demand, and he would be at home there too..Intelligent conversation and extremely well educated...If you do Bali, you must get the 'ten finger' treatment at M2!

1  Thank davidaspley
Men's S, Sales Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Hi Mr. Davidaspley
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to serve you at M2 Spa and looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future

Reviewed 5 March 2013

M2 spa will always be on my list of things to do in Bali. I tend to be very particular about receiving massages (being a trained massage therapist myself) and found M2 on the web prior to arriving in Bali. I did not (and have not) told the staff I too studied massage as I did not want that knowledge to possibly influence the outcome.

I was immediately taken by the cleanliness of the whole establishment - the premises were spotless - the entrance, floors, tables, toilet, jacuzzi,gardens and staff were all immaculate.

Arif greeted my partner and I and explained the different therapy's available and we both decided to have the M2 Bima treatment in a double room. The therapists were extremely professional (and as others have mentioned, you may be surprised about the closeness that hands may get to private areas) but I always found that it was done very professionally and there was never any lingering in specific places). Light batik materials covered all areas not been manipulated which protected against getting cold from the airconditioning. Tight muscles were massaged and released and I knew that I was relaxed when I discovered that 2 hours seemed to fly past so quickly. The body scrub and shower (in a large egg shaped bath) completed a great experience.

As a result in a 9 day stay in Bali, I went to M2 about 5 times - they are pricier than other places but I am willing to pay a little more knowing that I will receive a massage that I really enjoy.

Riki is the therapist I requested on several occasions, a young, small statured guy but he has the ability to apply strong pressure and maintain it for the full 2 hours (and he also has a great personality). My last massage with him was amazing - I shuddered and shook in an almost euphoric state at the completion of the massage (absolutely above board, it is a sign of complete relaxation).

I have no hesitation in recommending M2 Spa to any guy in staying in Bali - but please everyone, respect the therapists!!!! If you want a "happy ending" then there are other places you can go for that - M2 Spa staff are better than that!

3  Thank James T
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Dear Mr. James Turner
Thank you for sharing your experiences with M2 Spa. We do appreciate it.
Hoping to see you soon again.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

My partner and I had a couples massage, body scrub and facial and it was the best massage and treatments we've ever had! A knot in my calf that I'd had for a month melted away. Professional sensual staff without taking it too far.

The setting is great, quiet and away from the hussle and bussle of Bali.

2  Thank BD74

Hi Mr. BD74
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to serve you at M2 Spa. Hope too see you soon again. Cheers M2 Spa

Reviewed 26 January 2013

As this being my first time in Bali, I was taken by the spa. While driving to Sarong for dinner on my first night, I noticed the facility and asked my driver to stop. I went inside as was greeted quite warmly and made arrangements for our group of 4 for the next day.

When we go there, they couldnt have treated us more special. We took the 120 minutes with jacuzzi (three jets didnt work but what can you do) and then my boyfriend and I had side by side massages. Both guys (Ricky and Lewi) were great, strong strokes and a bit sensual. After 90 minutes of bliss, they bathed us and off we went.

We had to go back two days later as someone who loves getting massages, is a gay man who prefers only men, and experiencing a treatment like this one that caters to gay men, was a win-win in our book.

4  Thank nycinbali

Hi Mr. Nycinbali
Thank you...Nice of you to give a good comment. It will help us to improve even better. Sorry for the jacuzzi...We did maintenance and repairs already.
Hope to see you soon again.
Thanks

Reviewed 21 December 2012

I can't say anything about their other services as I only came here to get a hair cut. While the place is modern, nice and clean with friendly staff the hair cut I got here is by a distance the worst I got in my life. I had an appointment and after waiting for a short time I got told that the hair stylist (yes, that's how they called him) is busy, but they had another one available. Why mention that in first place as I don't know any of them? What came next was somebody who had hardly any experience of cutting hair. I have long hair and just asked for a trim. After 10 or 15 minutes cutting the back of my head the "hair dresser" took of the towel from my shoulders and asked me if I am happy with the result. Surprised I did ask him if he could not see that one side was a fair bit longer than the other. "Oh, sorry, sorry I did not see" was his answer. After he fixed that I asked if he would not cut and clean the sides of my head. "Oh, sorry, sorry I did not know that you want them to be cut too" was his response. Never before I was sitting at a hair dresser being worried about the outcome and after a while I just told him that its fine before bigger damage was done. At its best this was an apprentice which should not be cutting the hair by himself. Tomorrow I'll be of to find somebody who hopefully can fix the cut I got today. Honestly, I did not ask for something special and I'm easily satisfied. I am not a fashion freak, but this wasn't a hair cut. I don't know about their other services but if you go their to get your hair cut you should ask and check before if the hair stylist is really what he claims to be. Me for my part I won't come back here.

1  Thank DaniStein

Hi Mr. Danistein
So sorry and ashamed to read your comments about hair cut.
We don't know yet what happened but for sure we will do research and action.
If you don't mind, give us your personal email address. Here is mine: sales.ambiente@rcoid.com
I would like to invite you to try any other spa treatment.
Thank you for your understanding waiting for your email.

Regards