“Absolute bliss!!!”
Review of M2 Spa

More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Men's ClubMassage, Body Care, Reflexology, Salon, Bar, Lounges, Plunge Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Absolute bliss!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I regularly visit Bali and I always make sure that I visit M2 Spa. The spa has created a wonderfully relaxing environment with luxurious decor and friendly and professional staff. The massages, facials, reflexology and other treatments are of high quality and leave you feeling you've gone to heaven. Manager Arif ensures a warm welcome and an enjoyable experience on every occasion. It's not the cheapest spa in Bali but it's worth it, you won't be disappointed!
Alan, Australia

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Alan H
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Dear Mr. Alan H.
Thank you for becoming our regular guest. It was a pleasure to serve you at M2 Spa.
Hope to see you soon again...

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Five star - ten fingers...”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

This is a fave..Very upmarket, very clean, very 'Bali Bucket List'! (Yes it's a tad expensive at $38, but you pay that for a quick Chinese rub for 20 minutes in a stall outside Big W in Oz..!) I had One of the most fascinating foot massages with the most exquisite male attendant I've ever experienced. Almost ritual like, his technique and style would astound any Hollywood Celebrity and quickly be in demand, and he would be at home there too..Intelligent conversation and extremely well educated...If you do Bali, you must get the 'ten finger' treatment at M2!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank davidaspley
Hi Mr. Davidaspley
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to serve you at M2 Spa and looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Must Do”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

M2 spa will always be on my list of things to do in Bali. I tend to be very particular about receiving massages (being a trained massage therapist myself) and found M2 on the web prior to arriving in Bali. I did not (and have not) told the staff I too studied massage as I did not want that knowledge to possibly influence the outcome.

I was immediately taken by the cleanliness of the whole establishment - the premises were spotless - the entrance, floors, tables, toilet, jacuzzi,gardens and staff were all immaculate.

Arif greeted my partner and I and explained the different therapy's available and we both decided to have the M2 Bima treatment in a double room. The therapists were extremely professional (and as others have mentioned, you may be surprised about the closeness that hands may get to private areas) but I always found that it was done very professionally and there was never any lingering in specific places). Light batik materials covered all areas not been manipulated which protected against getting cold from the airconditioning. Tight muscles were massaged and released and I knew that I was relaxed when I discovered that 2 hours seemed to fly past so quickly. The body scrub and shower (in a large egg shaped bath) completed a great experience.

As a result in a 9 day stay in Bali, I went to M2 about 5 times - they are pricier than other places but I am willing to pay a little more knowing that I will receive a massage that I really enjoy.

Riki is the therapist I requested on several occasions, a young, small statured guy but he has the ability to apply strong pressure and maintain it for the full 2 hours (and he also has a great personality). My last massage with him was amazing - I shuddered and shook in an almost euphoric state at the completion of the massage (absolutely above board, it is a sign of complete relaxation).

I have no hesitation in recommending M2 Spa to any guy in staying in Bali - but please everyone, respect the therapists!!!! If you want a "happy ending" then there are other places you can go for that - M2 Spa staff are better than that!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank James T
Dear Mr. James Turner
Thank you for sharing your experiences with M2 Spa. We do appreciate it.
Hoping to see you soon again.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

My partner and I had a couples massage, body scrub and facial and it was the best massage and treatments we've ever had! A knot in my calf that I'd had for a month melted away. Professional sensual staff without taking it too far.

The setting is great, quiet and away from the hussle and bussle of Bali.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank BD74
Hi Mr. BD74
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to serve you at M2 Spa. Hope too see you soon again. Cheers M2 Spa
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worth every penny as I went back twice”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

As this being my first time in Bali, I was taken by the spa. While driving to Sarong for dinner on my first night, I noticed the facility and asked my driver to stop. I went inside as was greeted quite warmly and made arrangements for our group of 4 for the next day.

When we go there, they couldnt have treated us more special. We took the 120 minutes with jacuzzi (three jets didnt work but what can you do) and then my boyfriend and I had side by side massages. Both guys (Ricky and Lewi) were great, strong strokes and a bit sensual. After 90 minutes of bliss, they bathed us and off we went.

We had to go back two days later as someone who loves getting massages, is a gay man who prefers only men, and experiencing a treatment like this one that caters to gay men, was a win-win in our book.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank nycinbali
Hi Mr. Nycinbali
Thank you...Nice of you to give a good comment. It will help us to improve even better. Sorry for the jacuzzi...We did maintenance and repairs already.
Hope to see you soon again.
Thanks