“Awesome professional massage”
Review of M2 Spa

More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Men's ClubMassage, Body Care, Reflexology, Salon, Bar, Lounges, Plunge Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Really enjoyed the massage, body scrub and foot massage. Great professional service. Highly recommend M2 for men.

3  Thank walaby64
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear Mr Walaby64

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your treatment with us.
Hope to see you again soon at M2 Spa.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I arrived and was greeted by the staff who offered me a cool towel which was heaven as it was stinking hot outside... I then went up to my room for my massage. The venue is amazing, so beautiful but more importantly clean. My spa package included a massage, body scrub, shower and foot massage.... OMG, it was incredible! My masseur was Danny, he was very professional and gave me the best massage I have ever had, it was worth every $. I will definitely be back when I'm in Bali next. Thank you

2  Thank Anthony L
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear Mr. Anthony L
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us on this TripAdvisor. We do appreciate it.
Hope to see you soon again at M2 Spa.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We walked pass M2 and decided we would try their spa services the next day as they were offering 50% specials. Big mistake we both had facials which clearly showed the staff had no real training, for the price we also received a body massage or head massage, my husband went for the full body massage which he said was ok but had certainly had better elsewhere, I had the head massage which was just wrong it hurt and there were no massage techniques at all. As a qualified hairdresser and training manager of a hairdressing school in Perth my advice to the management, you have great staff very friendly who try hard but have no professional training, give your staff training and instead of only 2 people in having spa services you might just have a full house.

Dear Luvmyholidays9
We are really sorry..This is the first time we get such real sad and bad comments. We will do our best to evaluate the skill of each staff and re-train them again and again.
Thanks for the review, it will help us to improve.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I regularly visit Bali and I always make sure that I visit M2 Spa. The spa has created a wonderfully relaxing environment with luxurious decor and friendly and professional staff. The massages, facials, reflexology and other treatments are of high quality and leave you feeling you've gone to heaven. Manager Arif ensures a warm welcome and an enjoyable experience on every occasion. It's not the cheapest spa in Bali but it's worth it, you won't be disappointed!
Alan, Australia

2  Thank Alan H
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Dear Mr. Alan H.
Thank you for becoming our regular guest. It was a pleasure to serve you at M2 Spa.
Hope to see you soon again...

Cheers

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is a fave..Very upmarket, very clean, very 'Bali Bucket List'! (Yes it's a tad expensive at $38, but you pay that for a quick Chinese rub for 20 minutes in a stall outside Big W in Oz..!) I had One of the most fascinating foot massages with the most exquisite male attendant I've ever experienced. Almost ritual like, his technique and style would astound any Hollywood Celebrity and quickly be in demand, and he would be at home there too..Intelligent conversation and extremely well educated...If you do Bali, you must get the 'ten finger' treatment at M2!

1  Thank davidaspley
Men's S, Sales Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Hi Mr. Davidaspley
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to serve you at M2 Spa and looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future

Cheers