“Very good massage”
Review of M2 Spa

More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Men's ClubMassage, Body Care, Reflexology, Salon, Bar, Lounges, Plunge Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good massage”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I strongly recommend this spa who is ok if it is done by man. Reasonable price, experience masters and comfortable place. Only one thing could be improved - not very fresh smell in the rooms.

1 Thank Yan K
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Guest Yan K
Hi..., Many thanks for your nice comments on M2 Spa Bali.
We apologize for the "smell". We had at that time some bad drainage problems. It's now all ok...
Hope to see you again at M2 Spa

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Taipei
“Amazing massages & service!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I visited this spa three times during my one week stay in Bali because I was really satisfied with the massage techniques, cleanliness and services at M2. My bf and I saw this spa was doing some promo and walked in, although we later realized that we probably werent the traditional target demographics we still enjoyed the full body massage very much. The staff are professional, pay great attention to detail and very friendly. I visited this place two more times alone as I couldnt find another place of better value for money. In fact, I visit this place so often that I later even became friends with the therapists. I had some of the most relaxing and enjoyable massages here at M2 and would highly recommended it to other female guests too! I believe some girls might find it awkward to receive massages from male therapists, but M2 has the magic to make you feel comfortable and peaceful! :)

Visited December 2013
Dear Ms. Gongzhuela
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your treatment with us, we hope to see you again soon at M2 Spa.

Traralgon, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Best massage ever! My partner and I had Bliss Package for 2. While it is more expensive than many of the street vendors, it was completely worth it. Foot, body, facial and my partner had a body scrub. Beautiful well-designed premises with extremely helpful, skilled & friendly staff. Massage was professional and thorough. I ached from running up and down the Water Bom Park stairs and their bungee tramp. My masseur was strong but gentle and eased my aching muscles and relaxed me at the same time. I highly recommend.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Anthony M
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear Mr. Anth_007
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to serve you at M2 Spa.
Hope to see you again soon.

Very Best Regards
Seminyak, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing surprise!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

As I was walking around shopping, I got exhausted and badly needed a good massage. I saw a beautiful place named M 2 SPA with professional therapists but all male !! I was so tired that anyway I went in and was surprised to hear that female therapist were also available. All you need is to wait 5 minutes for a lady therapist to come. I had a warm welcome , beautiful massage treatment room and a real professional total body massage ( with Lufi female therapist ) at a good promotion price. In Bali you can find massages rooms almost at every corner of the road, some I must say not so clean, but here the place is beautiful and relaxing , all black and white inside new and very clean , outside nice garden , plunge pool and a very beautiful old temple to relax even more after massage. I sat in the garden one good hour relaxing and enjoying a free ginger tea and cookies...and free wi fi. M 2 spa is gay friendly but not only, they welcome ladies and love ladies !!! you must see that. It's on jalan petitenget, go and see for yourself you will love it.

Visited August 2013
Men's S, General Administration at M2 Spa, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Nina K

All M2 Spa is very happy and thank full.
Hope to welcome you again soon at M2 Spa...
All male and female therapists are waiting for you.

East Fremantle, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Feeling pampered, renew and peaceful !!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

First time at M2 spa ..
From the moment enter M2 spa one feels Relaxs by the decor of the spa; the friendliness and helpfull staff. M2 leave me feeling pampered, renewed and peaceful that day !!
Thank you for your professionalism the new manager Eddy .. Great job and all your staff member was excellent especially Adi ..
I will recommend to all my friend in Perth Australia !!

Visited August 2013
Dear Mr. Jkperth2013
Greeting from M2 Spa

We thank you for choosing M2 Spa and for giving us the pleasure of serving you.
Hope to see you soon again at M2 Spa