“Wow!!!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Very impressed with this place, best meal we've had so far. Try the slow cooked braised pork belly of my goodness it's to die for. Then came dessert hot chocolate soufflé with vanilla bean ice cream and a Kahlua creme englaise!! We will definitely be back for more.

City_Of_Churches_71, Manager at Petitenget Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Greetings from Petitenget, Joandjerry,
Heartfelt thanks for the nice words, really happy you enjoyed dinner with us here.

Can't wait for you to come and see us again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Just returned from Bali and ate breakfast twice at Petitenget, it was amazing on both occasions.

Great coffee, great juices, great service and amazing breakfast.

First time diners, but certainly can't wait to return.

Would highly recommend to anyone.

Hi Janine O,
Many thanks for the glowing review, cant wait to share with the crew!

Please do look us up when next in town.

Warmest,

PTG and the family

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was taking a friend to La Lucciola for lunch and had a very bad experience. So although I live in Bali will never go there again!! So we walked up the road to Petitenget Warung/ Restaurant. I am soooo pleased we did. The food was great, no even fabulous! We had a lovely time there and the staff were very attentive. I can not recommend this place more highly. BTW this is not my first time there and certainly will not be my last. An absolute MUST to visit. Enjoy!!!!

City_Of_Churches_71, Manager at Petitenget Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Hi Paula G,
Many thanks for the kind words, cant wait to show to our front and back of house team.

We are also more than thrilled to note you will visit again as we do love a regular!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My friends & I arrived at Petitenget restaurant without a reservation on a very busy night and were greeted by the very friendly hostess (Anna). Although there were no tables available at the time, we chose to enjoy a glass of wine (great to see a well priced Australian wine on the menu), until a table became available. The pork belly was one of the best I've ever had and you MUST try the chocolate souffle for dessert!!
I will definitely recommend Petitenget to all my friends and can't wait to return.
Thank you Anna for being so accommodating and for your wonderful service. You are a credit to the restaurant.

City_Of_Churches_71, Manager at Petitenget Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hello Kerri B,
Thanks for taking the time to review us here at Petitenget, we really appreciate your patronage and look very much forward to serving you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We arrived without a reservation & were considering leaving & then Anna accommodated us when a reservation for 6 arrived as only 4 people . She separated one table so that we could be seated & gave such wonderful service. I would recommend Anna & the Resturant :)

Greetings Leeseleese,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us, very much looking forward to sharing with the team here.

Kind regards,