“Excellent French Food At Cheap Prices”
Review of Warung Prancis - CLOSED

Warung Prancis
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, French
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Bali, Indonesia
“Excellent French Food At Cheap Prices”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Was with some friends and had a far better meal than we expected. A simple but relaxed setting with excellent food. all we tasted was good and the menu is large for such a small place. there were beers and local wines on the menu. The only complaint was that maybe the staff could be a little more attentive but I will certainly go there again.

• Visited January 2014

Denpasar, Indonesia
“good food but not the staf”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I love the food there, but it was a challenge to park your car, better using bike maybe or walk mile to get the place, plus if you are indonesian sound you are invisible....still what staff...I come for the food...but if they more normal friendly maybe I will bring my whole family to eat there more often

Visited June 2013
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Delicious cheap food”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Warung Prancis offers you delicious yet cheap food in Seminyak. They also very friendly with their guests. I feel very comfortable when I tried their food there. They have a great (and cheap) Lasagna though.

Visited February 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Perfectly Francais!”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I coincidently found this little restaurant when I passed by. I happen to be a french cuisine enthusiast and was quite happy to finally find this one in Umalas, one of the most French-populated-region in Bali. I wasn't expecting much, turned out it was very delicious! the taste is very french, not like some other french restaurant Indonesia who had already lessen their 'frenchness'.
I was even more surprised to find that the owner is Indonesian.
Not only the taste was good. They have wide selection of french menu, nice local wine, friendly staff, tranquil environment and good price too! I tried to come back there to have some lunch today but apparently they are closed on Sundays.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gigihrc
Mandurah, Australia
“Out of this world!”
Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

The food at this restaurant is fantastic, we had lunch here a couple of times and decided it was the best food we have ever had in Bali! I highly recommend trying the homemade pate. Everything on the menu is so delicious and at a very very reasonable price, love this lil hidden gem!

1 Thank coyleshana