“Bad Phone Service”

The Little Green Cafe & Little Green Wholefood Store
Ranked #56 of 195 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Bad Phone Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was expecting to asked some menu, a woman named "Reza" (tried to remember her name) had pick up the phone and just said their restaurant has been closed without any manners to spoke, very unfortunate for phone service like this. I will never calling your restaurant back.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Nollan F

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“A hidden gem, worth the walk.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

This little gem is off the beaten track but worth seeking out, took me about a half hour walk from my villa in legian end of seminyak but I will do it regularly to eat at this place.
Simple menu but great quality produce, vegetarian and mostly vegan with most ingredients organic and all dishes sugar free (hard to believe once I tasted the chocolate coconut vegan slice but the staff assured me no gula).
I have so far tried the salads, a small bowl for 30,000rph gets you 3 choices with a side of bread and chutneys, this was plenty for me but you can get a larger size for 50,000. I had a whole coconut to drink which contains about a litre of coconut water, perfect for all the sweating you do around here, for 15,000rph.
I had food envy when I saw a lentil, chickpea bake delivered to a nearby table. They also do vegan burgers and wraps which I will certainly try soon and they have a small selection of groceries and health tonics.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Maryanne E
“Lunch delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

Great food wonderful oasis in the heat of the day. Salads varied and fresh. Staff friendly . Shop has good variety of natural products. Will be returning again on a regular basis.

1 Thank James S
Irkutsk, Russia
“Very healthy food, good for vegs, but I've found a little bug in veg salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Very healthy food, good for vegs, but I've found a little bug in veg salad =)
The owner just asked for excuses after I showed it to her

• Visited August 2012