“Wonderful villa with full comfort and privacy...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Léa G
“Wonderful villa with full comfort and privacy, very well situated”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at the villa with 6 friends for 7 days, we all loved our holidays there and would recommend both for couples, friends or family.
First the villa is beautiful, modern with its original swimming pool which goes inside the villa. Perfect if you want to relax and get a nice tan as well :)
Our room had a King Size bed (like all rooms), storage unit, very cosy decoration to make us feel at home. I especially loved the bathroom as it partly has an open ceiling which is nice as it lets the vegetation grow.
The open and large kitchen was also very convenient as we were 6 people and we did cook there a few times! There is also a lounge living room with TV, that we didn't use, but it's there for those who like to watch tv!
The staff were very kind to us during our stay and were able to arrange taxi reservation if we asked, which was useful to prepare our excursions.
The location is great to visit Bali, even if the traffic there is intense, we were able to visit all the main temples, rice field, city (Ubud, Kuta).
I'll definitely come back to villa Puteri if I can, thanks again!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jérôme S
“The villa of your dreams”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Villa Puteri is the perfect place to make your stay in Bali unforgettable.

First, the open sky patio let the Bali Sunshine in and enlight the whole house, from the kitchen to the rooms. If it's becoming too hot outside, you can just cool down in the pool, very well designed for swiming and games, with a relaxing waterfall. Rooms all have king size bed, private (amazing) bathroom, dressing room and AC. Kitchen is fully furnished and open to the living room which gives a united spirit to the house. Vegetation completes the picture to make the villa perfect.

Staff is very efficient and kind, willing to help you with anything. Guards are here 24/7 so you don't have to worry about anything.

Location is a good compromise between a quiet area to rest and chill out but not far from Bali's main points of interest (very close to Seminiak, Echo Beach 15 mins, Kuta 30 mins, Uluwatu 1h, Ubud 1h, Tanah Lot 30 mins, etc.) so you can easily plan your days and nights from the villa. If don't feel going far, you will find very nice restaurants 5 minutes walking down the road.

I fully recommend the villa Puteri and this will be my homestay for sure next time I go to Bali.

Lumy K
Miami, Florida
“Great house !”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I spent a week in this Villa, I went with friends. The villa itself is amazing : the pool is in the heart of the villa, the room are spacious and clean, the kitchen is fully furnished which is great if you want to cook. The house staff is truly amazing, they are always here to help, give advice, call a taxi... I had a wonderful stay here and I would definitely recommend this house to my friends and family for their stay in Bali.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sandrine...
London
“Fantastic villa, could not ask for better”
Reviewed 17 January 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This was our second time in this villa and we could not be happier. The books is secluded and very quiet, while still close to Seminyak and the beach. The service was impeccable, with a housekeeper in sure every morning meaning we did not have to worry about the dishes and the tidying up. It was such a fantastic stay, we will come back to villa puteri!

Travelling group: Couples
TomZ2
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely secluded villa”
Reviewed 17 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed here for a week in November in this lovely villa. Its very secluded and quiet and a fantastic place to relax around the pool. There are lots of great restaurants close by including an Italian pizza place, Sushi and Mexican.

We took a few day trips out from the villa to Tanahlot, Ubud and Sanur and the villa staff helpfully arranged the taxis to take us which made it really easy.

Highly reccomended.

Travelling group: Couples
Bilboq
“Lovely villa”
Reviewed 27 December 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I had such a great time at villa puteri !

The villa in itself is awesome with the open living room and the swimming pool. The rooms are very comfortable and I love the bathrooms without roof !

But the best at villa puteri is the service : putu is there everything morning to clean and prepare breakfast, and Agus can drive around for the day to the ricefields, temples, etc !

And finally it's close to all the restaurants, bars and beaches, but also well situated to go easily to the rest of the island for the day.

Would definitely recommend !

Travelling group: Friends
NataliaFr...
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I just returned from a 3 night stay at villa Puteri. The villa far exceeded my expectations and the service is unsurpassed. The villa is clean, well maintained, spacious, and a very relaxing place to stay. This villa has such wonderful feeling that can't be described, very peaceful and comfy. The beds also very comfortable & the rooms all so bright. I really loved every day I spent at villa Puteri. The staff were amazing. Putu made our stay very enjoyable. The location is perfect place for anyone who wants to avoid the hustle and bustle of the more crowded area of Bali. Only 10 mins to Ku De Ta or Potato Head by motorbike. I cannot say enough good things about our stay. Overall I had wonderful unforgettable stay at Villa Puteri and definitely I will be back.

Rooms Service
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing