“Pleasant stay in a very cute & quaint enviroment”

Brown Feather Hotel
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Kerobokan
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My first time going on a solo trip to bali, i didn't want to stay in a villa (what i usually do in Bali) all on my own so my friend recommended Brownfeather and I'm so glad she did. Got a lovely room with a balcony overlooking the rice paddies. Absolutely Loved the decor. location was ideal, very close to all the restaurants bars and shops. the staff were very friendly, professional and helpful during my stay. Will definitly be coming back to brownfeather :-)

• Stayed: May 2014
brownfeather, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Mancho_Munchy,

Thank you so much for taking time writing us a review.

We are glad to know your first time worthwhile and thanks to your friend for recommending our place. Your words, indeed, a helpful reference to future guests who wish to have the same excitement as you did.

Have a good day and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The room was clean and comfortable and the reception staff super friendly and helpful. The location although not in the center of Seminyak was convenient and relatively central. I would rate the quality-price ratio very good as I was very satisfied with my stay. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
brownfeather, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Sharif87,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review and we all are happy to know that you enjoyed your recent stay. Your words encouraged us to work harder to keep the hotel as clean and friendly associates.

Have a good day and hope to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The place is close to Seminyak and Umalas, so we can go around by bicycle (Brownfeather rented it for free). The place is small but beautiful and very well designed, i couldn't resist the paddy's view from the room on second floor. The service was outstanding (loved the staffs), they picked me up and took me back to the airport on time. I also got free massage (double) because I took the Superior Spa Package. The breakfast was delicious, loved those eggs, too bad it was not fresh juice. The swimming pool was small, didn't get a chance to try it because i was too busy cycling along. I really enjoyed staying here and will come back for sure !

Room Tip: Pick the room far from the road because it is quieter and closer to the paddy's view, second flo...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank ChristaIndahS
brownfeather, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Christa,

Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review.

You look good on the bike and enjoyed the time so much. We all are happy to hear you had great time at the hotel and we will extend your words to the team.

Unfortunately, we cannot do much about the juices since our rate is so much low to afford fresh one. Anyway, it can be our reference for future improvement and hopefully to bring you good news.

Have a good day and wish to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I'm just planning another trip to Bali and Im drawn again to Brown Feather. The Feather and its gorgeous staff welcomed me on my last trip, and subsequently half the guests of a wedding I was attending. Its the sort of place that part of you wants to tell the world about and part of you hopes that it can remain a great secret to the knowing few.
The way this place has been put together is just classy. Its not over-wrought and too shiny like some hotels tend to be. Its tidy and clean buy mellowed with the bohemian accent of well selected vintage furniture and tasteful fittings in earthy finishes.
I love breakfast in the foyer each morning {go with the Bali breakfast}. I love floating up and down the pool. I love that they remember me and are finding me another perfecto room for a couple of weeks. I love the other regulars.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KyraLove
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Kyra,

It always great for us to hear about our guests' experience in our place, Brown Feather Hotel, especially that you enjoyed the stay.

You represent our place perfectly that others may take it as reference for their future stay in Bali. We do appreciate your effort by taking times for reviewing us here and wish to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I loved this place! The design of the hotel had a very natural and bohemian feel. As you walked in the lobby there was a pool and behind it was a beautiful green rice paddy, what a gorgeous view! The ambiance of the place was just perfect! The room decor was beautiful, the staff were all very friendly and attentive. For breakfast we had the choice of either a Indonesian or Western breakfast. I met lots of other great guests there! I would highly recommend this place to anyone. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kauna1114
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Kauna1114,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Brown Feather Hotel. Especially that you like our decor, view, services which make you feel like to come back again. It would be an honor for us to welcoming you back with the same experience as you had before.

Thank you for taking time reviewing us on TA and have a good day!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

really cute and affordable place to stay if you would like to be near seminyak.
the staff are very friendly and helpful. they have bicycles that you could use for free.

great location - not too far and not too crowded. it is by the paddy field - so we did have a small roach/insect. Also, guests returning at night could be reminded to keep their noise down.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. It can be good references for us to know where we are in the service and for the guest to get useful info about our property and its surrounding. In case of insect, we do provide repellent for those who are sensitive with insect. We will take a note about reminder for those who are returning at night to keep their volume down.

Have a good day!

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I have recently held a wedding in bali. I've booked all 16 rooms in Brown Feather hotel for two nights, for my guests to stay.
I would really like to thank Komang and his staff for the transport arrangement and room distribution. He will follow up with me eg on guests arrival date, rooming list, transport pick up time to my wedding venue. When the transport was late to pick up my guest at brown feather hotel, he did a follow up for me. Thanks yo him that my guests arrived at the wedding venue on time for the ceremony to start. It's not easy to have an overseas wedding, it's nice to have someone to go beyond his duties to help out.

All my guests that stay at brown feather hotel are all from aviation industry, pilots and cabin crew. We are all frequent traveller and have high expectations when come to hotel stays, and service standard. Being a small, unique, boutique hotel, Brown feather won my guests over. Thank you so much to komang and team.

Location is fantastic too.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank lyloid
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear CPP,

Thank you for taking time writing us a sweet review regarding to your recent stay.

We have shared with all the team member that you're enjoyed your stay with us and, in return, we all are happy to have achieved it. Everything were done by default and it is our culture at Brown Feather to pay extra attention to guests' need.

We hope you both a prosperous life after marriage and wish to welcoming you and your aviation guests back in the near future.

GSA Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
ibis Styles Bali Petitenget
#49 of 148 in Seminyak
Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget
Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget
#60 of 148 in Seminyak

Been to Brown Feather Hotel? Share your experiences!