Older style Balinese buildings set In wonderful gardens with fountains and fish pools. Our garden suite was large and roomy and had a massive bathroom with a sunken tub and drench shower. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Excellent breakfast buffet including perfect omlettes, fresh fruit and pastries. Free wifi worked for us in our room and poolside, massages were good and there are several great restaurants within 10 mins walk - recommend Watercress for lunch and Star Apple for dinner. Didn't bother with the beach as it was pretty messy after storms and heavy rains, but there are lifeguards on duty and flags where safe to swim. Seminyak is good for shopping and just wandering around - Seminyak Square was good for flea market but we preferred the main street.
We loved Balisani Suites and will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Balisani Suites is located in Seminyak, Kerobokan and one of the only four star hotel & beach resort in the area. The resort is situated directly in front of Batu Belig beach with excellent sea view, magnificent sunset view over our sunken bar and an open air Kamboja Restaurant overlooking the vast panoramic Indian Ocean. Furnished with luxurious Modern Balinese style decor and landscape to ensure your stay to be enjoyable and memorable. Our establishment facilities completes with Lobby Lounge, Free Form Swimming Pool, Health & Spa Center, arts and souvenir shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Balisani Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Balisani Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Suites Bali/Kerobokan