Liked the swimming pool, view of beach but not sandy -- mixed pebbles. Breakfast offered little variety and food quality was mixed. Fourth floor room was quiet and nice view. Ant invasions daily. Room not always serviced in timely fashion. Off the beaten path with a few other restaurants up the narrow street (careful --winged once in the elbow by a passing car's mirror). Arranged for transport to airport and a wake up call. Latter arrived 45 minutes late and the former not at all. Luckily a car was available or we might have missed our flight. Staff were otherwise generally pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Balisani Suites is located in North Seminyak, Kerobokan and one of the only four star hotel & beach resort in the area. The resort is situated directly in front of Batu Belig beach with excellent sea view, magnificent sunset view over our sunken bar and an open air Kamboja Restaurant overlooking the vast panoramic Indian Ocean. Furnished with luxurious Modern Balinese style decor and landscape to ensure your stay to be enjoyable and memorable. Our establishment facilities completes with Lobby Lounge, Free Form Swimming Pool, Health & Spa Center, arts and souvenir shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Balisani Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Balisani Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Kerobokan
- Grand Balisani Suites Bali/Kerobokan