“Fresh & authentic”

Ranked #48 of 250 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Cafe
Good for: View
Description: Xich Lo is a new art and dining concept serving fresh and authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Set a in a creative traditional Balinese landscape in the heart of Kerobokan, Xich Lo injects new life, inspiration and great tasting food to the area.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This place has it all - authentic flavours, warm atmosphere, fair pricing. The best choice in Bali for Vietnamese food. Have also had the set menu with friends and loved it! Everyone had a great time cooking and socializing - highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2014

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Let me say one thing first: I go here a lot. It's not far from my place and it's my favorite little affordable Asian lunch to visit.
This is a fantastic Vietnamese restaurant! There are only about 10 main dishes on the menu which is in my opinion a good sign. Everything tastes fresh. My friend and I ordered two different things and shared and as usual it was sooooo good !
If you are wondering whether or not to peep this spot= GO

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 22 March 2014

After hearing many good reviews on this place, I made the effort to check it out and I'm so happy I did so. The Pho was unbelievable. Best one in bali by far. I have been there 3 times this week and plan to come here regularly. Beautiful views also.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We eat at this little gem every time we're in Bali, for good reason. The food is so fresh and authentic, and the service is first class. Chung, the owner, takes the time to greet each of her guests, and seems like such a genuine person.
We usually dine on the Banh Mi, Beef Pho and Papaya Salad with Prawn, however we splurged last weekend and tried a new addition to the menu, the cook-your-own banquet.
We visited as a group of 8, and had such an awesome time. Dinner was amazing. Wayan and all of his staff went out of their way to assist, and to ensure that we all had a great time.
We had rice paper rolls and a seafood hotpot; and the quality and portion sizes of the food was perfect. We could not fault a single thing, and the bill for 8 very full tummies was only $15 AUD per head. That's hard to beat value.
Be prepared - the banquet only runs on weekends and you need to book ahead.
We've actually been back for lunch once this week already, and will continue to visit regularly.
Well done guys - keep up the great work.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I love lunch here. Even if is located next to the road you forgot that when you sit, it's a peaceful place,overlooking the rice fields.
The food is amaizing, always full after starter and main course but ever feel heavy after a meal.
I have tested everything and every dish is unique and tasty
And the viet coffee!!! OMG , a huge delight.
The prices are very attractive for excellent quality.
Also, the owner and her staff are so nice.
Proof of this good address: there always busy

Date of visit: February 2014