Villa Mathis is definitely one of the most unique hotels we’ve stay during our holiday in Indonesia. We would recommend this lovely boutique hotel to anyone.
The hotel location is perfect, not far away from the vibrant restaurant and bar scenes of Seminyak, yet the peaceful surroundings and the cleverly designed gardens provide that calm vacation mood and the privacy we need.
Rooms: each room is of different style and settings, we have a room on the first floor with a balcony facing the swimming pool and overlooking the rice field. The room is spacious and clean, richly decorated with local wooden artwork.
Common area: well-maintained and stylish, ideal for evening drink or daylight reading.
Restaurant: we were informed that we can have our dinner table arranged basically anywhere in the premises, and we did enjoyed our daily breakfast by the swimming pool. The local cuisine at the main restaurant is very fine, food nicely presented and very tasty. They have reasonable choices of wine, we had our first Balinese wine there.
Services: overall a very pleasant experience, the staffs are smiley and welcoming. Although there is no telephone in the room, our butler is just outside the villa, readily available at anytime. Unlike the standardized services in a 5* hotel, everyone at this small property gives a highly personalize service with sincere mind. Exactly what we are looking for when we chose a small boutique hotel anywhere we go – for warmth and true sense of hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is a truly Boutique Hotel set in 11.000 M2 of tropical gardens, 4 pools, a dedicated Spa, a bar and a Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Owned and managed by Western European professionals, "Villa Mathis" consists of 4 beautiful and very unique villas, between North African "Riad" and "Lodge". We do offers a very personalized welcome to any of our hosts, to soak in the best atmosphere and refined of the island of the Gods, Bali. Each villa has a pool, a lobby including a dining room set in a tropical landscaped garden. Our 18 "Deluxe" rooms (from 50 m2) all different by their style and design, including an open bathroom with separated bath and shower, air conditioning, safety deposit box, hairdryer, bathrobes, and a personalized selection of bathroom amenities especially created for us. Decorative handicraft materials, traditional as well local furniture with a touch of Slave influence. Upstairs bedrooms have a large mezzanine that can be used as a second bedroom or a day bed, ideal for a child or simply for yourself Complimentary internet connection bu Wi-fi thru all the property, complimentary shuttle service everyday from 10am to 6pm to Petitenget/Seminyak (drop off only). Each villa can be privatized for groups or families (4 and 5 bedrooms villas) as well organization of events as weddings, celebrations, ephemera dinners in any occasion. "Villa Mathis" is part of Mathis Collection, including as well our sister property located in Ubud, "Mathis Retreat" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Villa Mathis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Mathis Hotel Kerobokan
- La Hotel Umalas
- La Hotel Mathis
- La Villa Mathis Bali/Kerobokan