Booked this villa directly and got a good deal (about 140 USD/night)
We were kinda worried because last review of this villa is like 7 months ago.
But turned out the villa was gorgeous. It's spacious, nice pool, nice bath, nice jacuzzi, nice room, nice kitchenette.
basically it was everything the website say it was and it was beyond our expectation.
Sure there were some downside, like we didn't really enjoy the breakfast, the jacuzzi didn't work the first day, room service menu not all available, and other minor issues that didn't really bother us that much.
I'd recommend this villa to people who like to have some relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle. But you def need a car because although it's not too far from Seminyak area, but too far to reached by foot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Akhyati Villas and Spa is an exclusive hideaway amid the rice fields of Umalas Village in Kerobokan, Bali, Indonesia. Each spacious accommodation has separate living and dining areas, kitchenette and private bath, which open up to a private pool in the middle of the villa. It also offers relaxing services, such as special spa treatments, airport transfers and shuttle buses to Kerobokan's neighboring towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Akhyati Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Akhyati Villas Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Akhyati Villas And Spa Bali/Kerobokan