“Love this dressmaker!”

Island C Fashion Design and Tailor
Ranked #1 of 15 Shopping in Kerobokan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bali Tailor & Fashion Designer ISLANd C specialise in creating quality clothing and manchester items. We specialise in the following: • Corporate and team uniforms • Women's dresses • Tailored Men's suits • Casual clothes • Manchester items • Leather & suede footwear, jackets, belts and handbags • Wedding dresses We can also have your company logo embroidered or screen printed on your items for you. Our mission is to provide the highest quality tailor and garments at a competitive price. Our vision is to be the most respected company in Bali providing local clients and holiday makers with the highest quality products. We understand that many holiday makers are short on time and we are able to ship any outstanding or unfinished orders home to you if required. Island C can ship your goods to virtually anywhere in the world. We use international express couriers if items must be there quickly or we can organise other freight at cheaper rates. Please ask us for a quote.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have been using this dressmaker for over a year now and I think she is fantastic. She's efficient, friendly and has always delivered when she promises to! If things aren't quite right during a fitting they are altered quickly and delivered to your door without any drama. The girls who work with her are great too. I have been reluctant to review her because I don't want her to get too busy! I have recommended Lia to my friends and relatives and they've been very pleased with her services too.
I just email before I arrive in Bali and make the appointment and Lia responds to texts very quickly.Always use her services, I think she's really efficient and reliable.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We called Lia from Island C to have some skirts made while in Bali. I had read good reviews here on TripAdvisor. Lia came to our hotel that day with samples and had them ready in a few days as promised. Mum needed some alterations done and this was not a problem. Lia came and dropped the altered items whilst we were out. Would highly recommend and will be using Island C for all our future trips.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Aulia has made many clothes for me and I have been really happy with them all over my past few trips to Bali. This time she did my Wedding dress my daughters, who was my matron of honour, my
Mums outfit and my 4 year olds paige boy outfit she even made a short and long sleeve shirt even though I only asked for a white shirt and black pants and a silver waistcoat, he looked so cute.
The quality of the material and the finished goods were beautiful I couldnt have been happier.
I will glady recomend Aulia /island C to any one needing a dress maker ? designer.
Thanks again Aulia and see you next year for some more designs .

1  Thank Poets266
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I used Island C Fashion on a trip to Bali in February. I couldn't fault them for customer service. Aulia came to my hotel for the initial consultation and all the fittings. She even dropped the final item back at 10pm at night so I had it before I flew home. I love my shoes and jumpsuit and I will definitely use her again when I return to Bali.

1  Thank Jocelyn68