All reviews gong restaurant bedroom villa three bedroom open air bathrooms are balinese cooking class private pool seminyak area pool towels mini fridge relaxing area butler service offer free unique design outdoor bathtub birthday surprise paddy fields bbq dinner
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Even though the place is little bit secluded but everything is within driving distance. We stayed at 3-bedroom villa for 2 night 3 days. The place was well equipped, it’s quiet that you can even hear the sound of nature and stargazing at night. The staffs are friendly and helpful. It’s a pleasant stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear zeternity882000,

I wish to thank you for your valued time posting an amazing review about The Santai on Trip Advisor following your stay recently.

We are delighted to read that you and your family had an excellent stay and enjoyed very much the spacious villa with its large private pool and it's serenity.

All Family member of The Santai loves to take care our guests with PasionForLife spirit and we all look forward to your return for another amazing stay soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

If you want privacy, but with a restaurant and bar, this is the,place for you. Fantastic pool villas, staff very easy to deal with and friendly. Would stay here again. They offer freE drop off to all the restaurants and or if shopping is your thing the will drop you off.

Room Tip: All villas are excellent
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Urlulubell,

Greetings from beautiful Bali!

I wish to thank you for your precious time posting a wonderful review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at The Santai, we are delighted to learn that you had a fantastic stay.

Being located in quiet area of Umalas and surrounded by rice paddies field, The Santai is just a suitable destination for you to rejuvenate and yet only 15 minutes away from the shopping and dining area of Seminyak which we provide complimentary drop and pick up services.

The resort Gong restaurant offered a selection of Asian fusion and our culinary team will also be happy to cater our guest's dining preferences.

We are most happy to learn that you will return and definitely looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I am in love with the simplicity of their architecture and interiors. It was really designed for you to relax, feel at home and savor the moment. It's peaceful and quiet. I was also surprised with their food. They have a partner restaurant, Gong (also located at the area) that serves really delicious food. They have a wide range of menu to choose from. I had the best pancake I've ever tasted there! Lastly, I must say that this is the first time I've been in a hotel with the most genuinely happy and hospitable staff ever.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear amparokenneth,

I wish to thank you for staying at The Santai recently and sharing your beautiful review on Trip Advisor, we are delighted to learn that you had the best experience staying with us.

It is indeed a great pleasure to read your wonderful highlight with regards to the amazing architecture of the resort and it's peaceful ambiance, our culinary team is also most appreciative and feels motivated with your kind compliments for their delicious food.

All Family member of The Santai loves to take care our guests with Passion For Life spirit and definitely looking forward to welcoming you back for another amazing moment soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The Santai was a class act from the beginning. The airport pickup service was a great start to our journey, and the building itself was very impressive upon arrival.

We stayed for four nights, and I really can’t think of anything that they could have done better. The service was very friendly and professional, the premises were stylish and very tidy, the villa was luxurious with a wonderful private pool and a very nice kitchen/dining/hang-out area with a microwave and a coffee machine (the free cookies and free minibar were a nice touch!), all the rooms were very comfortable and spacious, and although we didn’t have time to participate, there were lots of activities available.

The breakfast deserves a special mention - I don’t think I’ve ever had a breakfast that good and lovingly prepared at any place I’ve stayed, and the variety was amazing. The French toast was among the best I’ve ever had anywhere.

Overall, everyone in our party was very impressed with everything, and we would all definitely stay at the Santai again in a heartbeat. Thank you for everything, and keep doing what you’re doing, since you’re obviously very good at it!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Leena V,

I wish to thank you for staying at The Santai recently and sharing such an amazing and detail review, we are most delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay from the moment you were picked up from the airport.

We are happy to learn that you love your beautiful villa with the large private pool, stylish architecture, clean and comfortable. The breakfast selection is indeed such a special mention which I have shared with our lovely culinary team that their doing a great job and is recognized by our valued guests.

Thank you once again, your great review will definitely motivate us to keep it up. In the meantime, we look forward to your return to your home in this beautiful island of Bali.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We really enjoyed our stay in The Santai.
The size of the rooms was large, the service was great and warm, there were good facilities such as pools, bed, kitchen in the room.
The atomosphere of this accomodation is awsome.
This stay became memorable one for us. Thank you.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Yunus I, Resort Manager at The Santai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Minami0303,

I wish to thank you for your time posting a wonderful review about The Santai on Trip Advisor following you recent stay with us, we are delighted to learn that you had a most memorable stay.

it is such a great feeling to know that all the facilities and especially the excellent and warm services from The Santai Family have become your positive highlight which definitely become a great motivator for us to keep it up.

Thank you once again, we look forward to welcoming you back for another amazing stay soon.