My 3 friends and I stayed at Danoya for a week, after purchasing online for quite cheap..we didn't read the fine print and realise it was cheap because there was a giant construction going on directly outside our villa (giant blue tarp)- no view, not enticing to swim. That was our problem for not realising, so we didn't really make a fuss- despite the lovely 7am jackhammer wake up calls. The villa was large and airy, felt quite run down on the outside, pool was a bit shoddy and paint could do with a touch up. Warning: the breakfast is horrid. We had staff being it to our room, which was a lovely idea to utilise the kitchen and dining space.. However, everything we has it was horrid! Even the fruit wasn't finished, I'm not a fussy person but this was one of the worst breakfasts I've ever had. I never saw one person eating in the restaurant.. Although I hardly saw any other people at the villa full stop! Positives: the bed was awesome and giant, like a big cloud. Free transport into seminyak-during the day. Blue bird taxis are dirt cheap anyway if you want to head further. The staff were always friendly and helpful. It was cheap- we didn't spend much time in the villa, so nothing really fazed us. We enjoyed going out for breakfast to sea circus daily!!! If you are on a budget, want peace and quiet (not in early mornings though!), somewhere a little out of the hussle and bussle then Danoya isn't a bad choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danoya Villa - My Home In BaliOffering the relaxing tropical villas, mixing open-plan architecture with an Indonesian touch, Danoya Villa is stylishly furnished with all the modern benefits that are expected at a luxury resort. Our objective is to ensure our guests a wonderful and memorable stay with us. All villas are elegantly furnished and offer both open-air and private air conditioned areas, creating a living space for practical, modern living that is tropically elegant and cozy. The villa design and decor are inspired by Mediterranean and Balinese which combines contemporary luxury and comfort with natural elements. Massage services and body treatments in villa are also provided to complete your luxury experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences Hotel Kerobokan
- Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences Bali/Kerobokan