I stayed in O-CE-N by Outrigger with friends in november/2013. Overall, the hotel seems to be new and is very modern and clean. Rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The breakfast is great! It is very well located in Legian, close to the shops and nightlife in Kuta, and in front of the beach. Also, from O-CE-N you can easily get to Seminyak, for more shopping and fine dining. We had a problem with our air conditioner, which was not working properly. The staff was very kind and sent someone right away to look at it. As they couldn't fix the problem imediately, we were moved to the room next door on the same day. I would definately recommend this hotel for anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located between Seminyak and Legian Beach, the resort is unrivaled in style, design and beachfront location. FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali features lavishly appointed deluxe suites and elegant split-level penthouses with large private balconies. State-of-the-art entertainment systems, including flat-panel televisions, and WIFI internet access add to the resort's contemporary style. Be spoil for choice with two swimming pools, beachfront fine dining, bistro and tapas bar, business centre, O-CE-N day spa and 24-hour concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o-Ce-n Bali By Outrigger Hotel Legian
- Legian Outrigger
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali/Legian