We booked O-CE-N for a quick Bali get away with my in laws (three bedroom penthouse apartment). The rooms were nice and clean; although the bedrooms were a little small (banged a lot of corners getting around). The bathrooms were good sized, but we did not care for the doorless showers. It was almost impossible to keep the water within the "walls" and had to mop up the floor after each shower. Also was not very safe if you intended to use a hair dryer in the bathroom (wet floors and the outlet was not grounded). But all in all we had a great stay. The location was very convenient (across the street from Double 6 Beach and walking distance to many restaurants).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located between Seminyak and Legian Beach, the resort is unrivaled in style, design and beachfront location. FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali features lavishly appointed deluxe suites and elegant split-level penthouses with large private balconies. State-of-the-art entertainment systems, including flat-panel televisions, and WIFI internet access add to the resort's contemporary style. Be spoil for choice with two swimming pools, beachfront fine dining, bistro and tapas bar, business centre, O-CE-N day spa and 24-hour concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o-Ce-n Bali By Outrigger Hotel Legian
- Legian Outrigger
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali/Legian