Rooms were modern, well equipped and clean. Bedding, towels changed daily. Staff are friendly and most of them helpful. Pool was average, heard a bit of noise on Friday night from nightclub next door and barking dogs in the morning (I'd already read a tripadvisor review on the dogs so I wasnt surprised). Air conditioning perfect, lots of glass providing lots of views - beach across the road and privacy blinds for night.
Restaurant was really good, good selection of food - hotel prices, not particularly cheap. Breakfast included was ok, cereals, toast, fruits, juices, cooked (sausages, bacon, eggs to order, noodles). Once breakfast time over it was lunchtime etc. so restaurant never closed - very convenient.
All up it was a fantastic huge (penthouse) and comfortable place, I would definitely go back another time but will try to get a better price - we paid top dollar this time around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located between Seminyak and Legian Beach, the resort is unrivaled in style, design and beachfront location. FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali features lavishly appointed deluxe suites and elegant split-level penthouses with large private balconies. State-of-the-art entertainment systems, including flat-panel televisions, and WIFI internet access add to the resort's contemporary style. Be spoil for choice with two swimming pools, beachfront fine dining, bistro and tapas bar, business centre, O-CE-N day spa and 24-hour concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o-Ce-n Bali By Outrigger Hotel Legian
- Legian Outrigger
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach Bali/Legian