Our 1st time in Bali we chose the Mandira Beach Resort and Spa to stay ,through reviews from trip advisor.
Mandira is a wonderful place to stay, positioned close to beach ,shopping and the resort provides excellent service , beautiful outdoor enviroment and entertainment.
My only down was our room had a unpleasent aroma ,like a mouldy- mildew smell and we asked to change rooms only to find the new room had the same scent.
I have no hesitation to return to Mandira Resort and Spa for my next holiday in Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian