Stayed at the Mandira in a superior room with my husband. Location is brilliant, absolute beachfront. Sipping a cocktail on our loungers watching the sunset was a bit of a must do while we were here. Our room was the most basic offered by the hotel but was clean and very spacious with two double beds and a day bed. These rooms are able to interconnect so would be good for families too. We had no balcony which didn't bother us as the grounds are just paradise to sit in and we don't spend much time in our room anyway. Our friendly housekeeper showed us the deluxe and suite rooms in the block we were in at the back of the property, and these would definitely be worth paying extra for, especially the suites which have an enormous spa overlooking the beach. Would be perfect for a honeymoon. The grounds are gorgeous with lots of sunlounges on the grass shaded by palm trees and overlooking to beach and around the pool. Plenty of shaded areas around the kids pool for families with little kids and babies too. The main pool is small but lovely. It was to be upgraded soon after we left, I really hope all the huge old trees are kept when this is done. Breakfast was great, with all the western favourites, lots of fruit etc. but not much asian selection as some Balinese hotels. Food and cocktails from the pool service were excellent. We didn't eat dinner here with so many amazing cheap places nearby. We had a foot massage at the spa as part of our package which was not great t be honest. Prices are much higher than in the street salons which offer excellent value. The spa is lovely inside though. All staff from the moment yu arrive at reception t the moment you leave are just lovely, nothing is too much trouble. Thanks for a lovely break Bali Mandira, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Travelbag, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel and Ebookers so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian