This is the first time that we have stayed at this resort but have looked around on our previous visits to Bali. We stayed in a cottage with an open air bathroom, we have never been able to get this on previous times so had not stayed there. We stayed there for 8 nights and then went to Nusa Dua. It is in a great location in Legian and within an easy walk to the main areas of Seminyak and Kuta. Lots of excellent restaurants both in the street and along the beach. The new pool is a wonder to behold much bigger than the previous one, by half again. We will be staying there again on our next annual holiday to Bali, and spending our total holiday there, we usually stay in two different locations. Would recommend Mandira to anyone. Unfortunately there is no fitness centre for those of us that are into fitness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian