My husband, our 6-year old daughter and I stayed at the Mandira for 2 weeks in August 2013. We had an absolutely relaxing and great vacation! The rooms are nice and clean and the people working in the hotel were always friendly and helpful in every way. We had a Deluxe Club Cottage Room, so were were able to enjoy an excellent breakfast buffet at the Parasol restaurant with a view of the ocean. The huge new pool with 2 great slides had just newly opened. Our daughter really loved it and wouldnt stop sliding. We always had to drag her away. We also enjoyed them ourselves actually. We can absolutely recommend the Spa in the hotel. We had many great massages there. A wonderful atmosphere and very professional and friendly people. Of course it is more expensive than at the beach or some massage parlours in the city, but you can not compare them. The price is absolutely perfect for the value you get and they always give you discounts. We travel to Bali very often and we would never stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Agoda and Holiday Gems so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian