I cannot rate this hotel enough! Our stay was just divine. The rooms and facilities excellent and the staff just wonderful.
We stayed for 6 nights. From the moment we got there we had friendly, efficient and honest service from all the staff.... Even down to the gardeners greeting you as you walk by. The included breakfast was gourmet and delicious. The spa was so serene. Had massages and waxing done there with value for money! Much nicer than on the streets of Legian. The pools were clean and crystal clear. The swim up pool bar a nice treat.
We loved the poolside service too! Something that many bali hotels do not have. Raise a flag and they are there in seconds. Beautiful Parasol restaurant for dinner too.
If you go there make sure you ask for Mardi at the tours desk. He organised drivers for us at good prices and have us honest recommendations without trying to just sell to us.
Made was the best driver!
Our stay was just divine! Cannot wait to go back. Would not stay anywhere else.
Ashlie and Brendan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian