I'm not sure what the last person's problem was exactly but we would have been there around the same time and had no problems at all!!! The location was great, right down the end of the street and on the beach front, so easy access for either a day of shopping or a day of relaxing in the sun! The staff were all really friendly and mostly spoke english very well.
We had a Deluxe room with Club Benefits and would definitely reccommend. This meant we got water and soft drinks throughout the day, afternoon tea with cakes, and then beer and cocktails from 5.30 to 7 with a little fingerfood also. We always made sure we were back in time for this and the staff in the lounge were lovely.
We also ate in the hotel quite a few times as they had different theme nights which always interested us. I can also highly reccommend the Chocolate Calzone with Strawberry icecream!! We even went back one night purely for dessert! The Buffet breakfast was also great, with lots to chose from and I would definitely suggest getting the Chefs to whip you up a banana pancake! The restaurant staff were also great, really friendly and always remembered your name!!
Our room was lovely also with an outdoor shower. The airconditioning worked wonderfully and the decor was traditional but still modern enough to not look old or anything. The only slight problem I had was with the bed. The pillows were huge (which some people may well like as they are luxury style pillows), but housekeeping happily arranged for me to have some thinner pillows, and I could feel the springs through the mattress, which was a bit uncomfortable. Fridge also probably could have been cooler. But we got bottled water everyday and the rooms were really clean and never had bugs or anything in them! I also found the room plenty large enough and had really good storage for all our clothes and stuff.
So all in all, we had a wonderful time at the Mandira and thought the location was great, really central and we were able to walk both to Kuta and to Seminyak. Would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid landscaped gardens with palm trees, a relaxed resort, simplicity and touched with local warmth and charms. located right to the Beach and within walking distance to all that Legian and Seminyak is famous for, excellent shopping, traditional art markets, trendy restaurants and beach clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian