Folks, I've been to Bali eight times and my last trip was in September last year. We decided upon Villa Naga Maya and stayed for a month.
We were very happy with the location of the villa, the ambiance of the facility, the cleanliness of the rooms and pool. We were delighted with the assistance provided by the staff - nothing was too difficult for them.
The owner Merrick is a fantastic host and he has a wealth of local knowledge.
We miss Mojo, Skeeter and the best Dragon Balls that side of the black stump!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Naga Maya is a delightful haven to make one's stay in Bali a unique and personal experience of tropical island living. Nestled back in the quiet lanes of beautiful Legian, 400 meters from alluring Legian Beach and only 20 minutes from the airport. It's safe, quiet, secure location is strategically located in the midst of fine dining establishments, invigorating nightlife, and of course the best shopping Bali has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Naga Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Naga Maya Hotel Legian
- Villa Naga Maya Bali/Legian