“Great location Great place!”
Review of Villa Naga Maya

and 1 more site!
Villa Naga Maya
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Folks, I've been to Bali eight times and my last trip was in September last year. We decided upon Villa Naga Maya and stayed for a month.
We were very happy with the location of the villa, the ambiance of the facility, the cleanliness of the rooms and pool. We were delighted with the assistance provided by the staff - nothing was too difficult for them.
The owner Merrick is a fantastic host and he has a wealth of local knowledge.
We miss Mojo, Skeeter and the best Dragon Balls that side of the black stump!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We stayed at the villa in September 2012 and it was excellent! Great location close to many restaurants and shops. Merrick was a friendly and helpful host, providing all the information that we needed for an enjoyable stay. The staff at the villa were always willing to help in any way possible. The villa was very comfortable and the pool was an excellent end to every day. Merrick was very accommodating with our complicated arrangements when our teenagers left after a week and our friends arrived. Thanks Merrick, Mojo, and Skeeter from Angela and Chris.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This was our family's second stay at Villa Naga Maya. It was a 14 night stay with my husband and three children. We love this Villa as it is clean, perfectly situated close to shops, restaurants and the beach. The owner "Merrick" & his accommodating staff are always happy & helpful. The villa actually feels like your ''home away from home!''. It has plenty of room, comfortable beds & cleaned extremely well daily. The pool is clean and we really enjoy the privacy.When you have had enough of the shopping & busy streets you get to the villa & just ''chill out!'' You feel very safe staying here and the staff are there to assist you in every way they can. This place is excellent value for your money! We have booked again for next year & this time we are staying for 3 weeks. Villa Naga Maya is a little paradise & I guarantee you will be delighted with your stay there!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Villa naga maya, great location, great service every one was so helpful , best time , would recommend it to every one ,

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Kevpotts
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My family and I booked out both Villa's in late March/early April and had an absolute wonderful experience. The staff were amazing. Catering to our every need, nothing to small or too difficult. They gave us plenty of privacy but also made sure we were tended to as needed. It felt like family. Merrick was a lovely host and offered to show us his home which is on the same grounds, and he is looking at making available to book. I would recommend that anyone staying at the villa's asks for the chance to look at his place as it is simply beautiful and is well worth a look! Thankyou so much to everyone at Villa Naga Maya and a huge thanks to Danny Denjos, you are truly amazing :)

Room Tip: both villa's are equal in everyway.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jak K
Reviewed 10 May 2012

What a wonderful place to stay !! We rented out both Villas for two weeks and could not find a fault with anything. Merrick and his staff are so easy to get along with and are ready to help out with anything you need. The Villas are beautiful, roomy and clean and I wish I could have brought the beds home with me. Merrick gave us a tour around his Villa which is another slice of heaven ! The kids loved his pet python, small animals and the giant carp my daughter liked feeding. The location of the Villas suiited us wonderfully, so private yet close to the beach, shops and restaurants. The continental breakfast was delicious and healthy way to start the day (nice change for us) When returning from anywhere we would open those front wood doors and feel like we were at home .... safe and secure. All 8 of us will definitely be returning asap :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank vanessa_dellafranca
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Being in Indonesia often for my business I found this tranquil spot in an adeal location, close to shops, restaurants and the beach, but far from the noise. An ideal place to stay, clean, very comfortable rooms, nice clean shared pool (I was lucky that the villa nextdoor just became empty so I had it all for myself...) so to me it is like a 5-star accomodation. The owner, an American named Merrick, does all he can to make your stay comfortable and memorable. He is a friendly guy and knows what happens in Bali, likes to have a nice conversation and has a great sense of humor. He invited me to his private area which was very nice, he lives in an old house which he has rebuild from scratch. Interesting to see his snake, his funny little dogs and cats and the media room. Staff is really friendly and helpful, breakfast is great....in short...yep, I will stay in Villa Naga Maya again!!!

Room Tip: The villas are luxurious and have all facilities one could wish.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business