I have just stayed at Villa Naga maya for the second time. I hope to stay there again. I had a particularly relaxing holiday with my three sisters in law. They also found that the way this property is managed particularly enhanced our relaxation. These villas have a great pool, great outdoor setting, beautiful bedrooms, great beds, lovely bathrooms and lovely living area and kitchen. The living area is enclosed which is a point of difference to other villas in the area and makes it a better place to stay because it is cooler in temperature. The full size refrigerator and large kitchen contribute to making you feel like you are at home when staying here.
The staff at Villa Naga Maya are exceptional. The owner, Merrick stays in the background but often checks that everything is going well for his guests.
I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Naga Maya is a delightful haven to make one's stay in Bali a unique and personal experience of tropical island living. Nestled back in the quiet lanes of beautiful Legian, 400 meters from alluring Legian Beach and only 20 minutes from the airport. It's safe, quiet, secure location is strategically located in the midst of fine dining establishments, invigorating nightlife, and of course the best shopping Bali has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Naga Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Naga Maya Hotel Legian
- Villa Naga Maya Bali/Legian