“Great night out!”

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #20 of 245 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Great night out!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My family, friends and myself headed over to the Bali Beach Shack last Wednesday, the first night back after a 2 week break. We found the show to be extremely entertaining and we received quality service. The food was decent and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The girls doing the show all appeared highly experienced and gave a well rehearsed and amusing show. Highly recommend this place for most ages, male or female.

• Visited November 2013
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Hi chanann2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! I am glad to read that you enjoyed your time with us at BBS.

The show is extremely entertaining and our staff do take pride in their performances! Thank you for mentioning our floor staff, our main objective is to provide quality service that you would expect from an Australian restaurant.

I do hope you will visit us again when you come to Bali!

• Polish first
“Cocktails are awesome!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Great place for a Sunday roast or just a few cocktails! Love the Cabaret show! Owned and run by Australians.
Recommend this place to anyone!

Visited December 2012
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Hi Adian007

Thank you so much for writing a review for BBS! I must say, that I look forward to our Sunday roast every week! Our chef truly has mastered the Aussie Sunday Roast.

The cocktails if you are referring to our Aussie cocktails are great! A bit fun mixing lollies with vodka and lemonade. They have been a huge success with our guests.

The show what can I say, I still get a great laugh out of our Drag nights! Glad you enjoyed yourself!
Perth, Australia
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

What can I say about this place apart from amazing.
This place is run by a aussie brother and sister team.
She greets you at the door and shows you to a table.
The selection of food on offer was great.
They have a band playing when we went and I believe that the band plays from Wednesday to sunday.
Then around 930pm they have drag show was great. The performance was great.
I would recommend this place to anybody that is going to bali and staying in the legion area.

Hi dao68

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for BBS! Even after nearly 6 years we still want to ensure all of our guests have a wonderful time with us!

You could also see that our staff have a great time also, we are very lucky to have such a wonderful team which includes our entertainers.

I do hope you will come and say hi when you are next in Bali!
Northam, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great Show for the whole family.”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We went for the Melbourne Cup lunch and matinee show, it was a fantastic day had by our whole family and friends. The staff are very attentive, the show was a blast and the buffet lunch was amazing. We have been before and are glad we went this time too, we will definately visit again. Thanks BBS for a great time.

1 Thank Adele M
Hi Adele M

Thank you for taking to write a review for BBS! How funny, my brother and I were just talking about Melbourne cup and how it is one of our fav. events of the year! Such a fun day and love seeing the drag queens perform during the day!

We also look forward the buffet lunch which I agree is just amazing! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your day as we did! :)
Perth
“Great value and fun!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had a great dinner here with friends. Very friendly and helpful staff, great food and drinks. We stayed on for the cabaret drag show which was hilarous!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Leigh F
beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Hi Leigh F

Thanks so much for writing us a review.

Our staff are our family here in Bali and we not only want our guests to have a great time but also our staff! Our staff are so friendly and enjoy their evenings and this does come across to our guests.

Glad you had a great night and of course it is so funny. Even after many years of watching the shows, probably thousands, I still have a huge laugh! :)