“OMG”

Bali Beach Shack
Ranked #27 of 271 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Best night we had in Bali.
When we went to the Bali Beach Shack on a Sunday, when they have the australian roast night.
The Bali Beach Shack is not only about the food, It's also about the entertainment, and you will be entertained.
Before the Drag Show, they have a (great) DJ who plays and mix video clips from the past to the present, hard to explain (you have to see it for yourself), but it's amazing what he does, and you will never have a dull moment.
Around 21.00 (I think) the drag shows starts.
Now that is what you call entertainment. Fantastic (lady) boys show, with the impressions of the latest artist (Pink, Rihanna, Beyonce), but also a trip to the past (Madonna, Tina Turner)
The show is an absulute must see, The interaction with the audience is great, and again, we had a great night.

So, Great Food, Great DJ, Fantastic Show
For sure we will be back

beachshack, Owner at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Hi Anakan J

Thank you so much for writing a review and especially mentioning our Sunday night entertainment and roast night.

I agree our DJ/VJ Patrick is fantastic and his mix of tunes cater for everyone. I do enjoy is mix of video clips and he always gets everyone on the dance floor prior and after our drag show!

The drag shows are very entertaining and even more so with our audience participation. I do enjoy our Sundays as the variety of entertainment is for everyone.

Thank you again and I do hope you will visit us the next time you are in Bali.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Went to the Drag show night & had such a blast, the dinner was lovely & super cheap & service was unintrusive & quick. The pre entertainment with the acoustic band was a lovely way to enjoy dinner...but I was there for the show :)

The girls were fantastic & interacted with the patrons really well. My friend got a few laps dances & we got video proof for evidence! The music was great & audience participation was superb.

Good night for a laugh, good food & a dance

Hi Essjay81

Thank you so much for your review and also mentioning our live music prior to the show. Our live music is very important to us and we believe we have a very talented group of musicians.

The shows are always entertaining and even more so when our guests like to get involved. I laughed when you said that you had taped it...I am sure your friends at home would have had fun with it also.

You had a good night out....fantastic! That's what we love to hear!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Definitely the best night out, my sister and I attended the Idol night where up and coming Drag Queens performed, they were excellent, the food excellent, the staff and service excellent. We enjoyed it so much we went back the following night to watch the seasoned performers, they were brilliant, we enjoyed it so much again we booked for the following Tues ( tonight) can't wait. Don't be afraid this restaurant caters to all ages families included. Definitely on the cards for the next trip love you long time Angela & Terri

1  Thank Teresa F

Hi Angela C

Thanks for your wonderful review and I was pleased to read that you came to Drag Idol..what a fun night that is. I so pleased to read that you returned a number of times which included our professional shows.

Drag Idol is a lot of fun and I especially enjoy listening to our judges comments like on the real shows.

Thank you for mentioning that we cater to all age groups, we want BBS to be family restaurant that offers something for everyone.

Love you long time...thanks for the great laugh! See you next time!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband Doug and I always make a point of having at least one night at the Bali Beach Shack each trip to Bali. The owners Robbie and Jeff makes us feel like we are greeting long time friends which to us they are. This trip it was me, Doug our friend Ruth who has been with us lots of times and we took some friends with us who had never been before and they absolutely loved it. Once again the food, entertainment and staff could not be faulted as always it was exceptional. all of our meals arrived on time and were delicious. Ruth and I ordered one of the new "infused" cocktails each and we loved them so much we both then indulged in the huge cocktail carafe! I had the liquorice one and Ruth had a red one that I think was Fruit Tingle. Both were just fantastic! I would certainly recommend BBS as a great place for the whole family to enjoy.

1  Thank ChrisScambler

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for BBS! I did enjoy reading that you return to us every trip you come to Bali. Jeff and I have worked so hard over the years and I cannot tell you how happy we are when I guests keep returning to us.

Our family at BBS take so much pride in their work which makes me so proud. They truly understand the importance of providing our guests western standards!

Aussie cocktails, what a great success they have been for BBS! The jumbos (1.5 ltrs) that you mentioned are great value and hope your head was ok in the morning lol!

I look forward to seeing you when you return to BBS.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent patron of the awesome venue in Bali. It is set right in the thick of market style shopping and entertainment. No matter what day you go there is always a great crowd of people dining and enjoying the shows. The staff are very friendly, extremely efficient and will to go out of their way to make your time with them relaxing and enjoyable. The food is abundant and always fresh and delicious to the last bite. I was amazed at how quickly my meal arrived. I thought the meals were very reasonably priced for quality of the food and service. If you go make sure you drop in for the Sunday roast...WOW what a great all you can eat meal!

The shows what can I say but fantastic. The entertainers got everyone into a great holiday mood, with many laughs and toe tapping tunes.

I can't wait for my next trip...I'll definitely be back again and again.

1  Thank Lyndonsinoz
beachshack, General Manager at Bali Beach Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Hi Lyndonsinoz

Thank you so much for your review. I do speak often about our staff often in my replies to our guests. The staff are what make your business and their dedication to our business is amazing. Our objective is to ensure everyone has a great time with us and that also includes our staff.

The atmosphere of BBS is very important to all of us and having a fun environment to visit and work in certainly shows.

Our head chef has been with us for more than 6 years and thank you for mentioning his food. I am always amazed at how many quality meals he can produce in such a small space and the pressure to ensure our guests have minimal waiting time. I will pass your review onto him, he will be so pleased.

Thank you again.