“A great place to take the kids”
Review of Indo-National - CLOSED

Indo-National
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great place to take the kids”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had dinner here 3 out of our 4 nights in Legian and were never disappointed. The staff (Dewi in particular) are awesome! The kids were well catered for and were served very quickly. I enjoyed the variety on the menu and could even have a glass of wine without too much expense! Food is very well priced, quickly served and very good quality. Would definately recommend stopping in for a drink and a feed.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Very far from ok. Lonely planet top pick???”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The place is far away from ok. The service is fast justifying the bad quality of food. Shrimp cocktail is mixed with ketchup. Sea food platter is burnt and seemed to be prepared one day before. The crab was small. We did not even bother to ask for desert. They don't accept cards nor US dollars. You end up chasing exchange places closeby. The waiters promote other services as tour guide...
It is difficult to understand the reason behind the reviews of lonely planet. Please walk the same street. There are much better places. You can even see the quality of food before u eat

1 Thank mohamadj496
Melbourne, Australia
“Big Chili Mud Crab”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I ordered the Mud crab and then was given a large bib .. I was a little embarrased wearing it , but see why they gave it to me .I ended up with mud crab all over me .. I was a little disappointed with the crab ..it was delicious but not enough .. The tom yum soup was beautiful and my husband ordered 2 .. we did go twice to this restuarant on our stay in bali .. The staff were so friendly and had some lovely chats with them ..

Bunbury, Australia
“FANTASTIC & FABULOUS”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This restaurant owned by a WA girl is a fantastic place to relax and eat
The food is always of the highest standard
Owner Julie is always on hand for a chat and to make sure it all runs smoothly
Dewi and Icha are long time staff and are always in good spirits and willing to please
We recommend all our friends travelling to Bali to visit this restaurant for a great drink and meal
You won't be disappointed

Visited May 2014
Greater Perth, Australia
“Coldest beer!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Just got back from a short stay in Bali.. We stopped at Indo one arvo for a beer, am I glad we did! Coldest beer in Bali (well this visit to Bali), we then decided to make it our daily stop. We decided to try lunch the garlic bread is by far the best I've had in Bali !! I had a curry and my hubby had Nasi - we were both very satisfied & decided to return for dinner. I had the delux burger & chips & my hubby had the curry and again, all very nice. Same our trip was short as I would have loved to have worked my way through the menu. Will be returning in near future.