“Lamb Shanks "yum"”

Seaside Restaurant Legian
Ranked #20 of 260 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a modern beachfront restaurant with a great view of the waves. We serve super fresh food with a big variety of International, Asian, and our specialty, Mexican. Many vegetarian, and Vegan options. Full gluten Free menu. With on premise Chef From California, willing to design something special just for your liking. We have lots of room for parties or events.
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We have eaten at Seaside many times and have never been disappointed with the food. Last visit we had the Lamb Shank they fell off the bone and melted in your mouth. The staff are very friendly and the service prompt, management often enquire about the food and service and are always trying to "raise the bar" a little more. Looking forward to visiting again in March.

Bob and Sheryl....Perth

3  Thank sheryl g

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Lovely place right next to the beach, the staff were amazing, so friendly and they loved my friends little boy.
Food was good, I had a vegetarian nasi goreng and it was really good! my friend had the blue cheese steak and said it was to die for and she doesn't really like blue cheese!
Cocktails were nice and a good selection. Selected cocktails are 1/2 price in happy hour :)
don't worry about missing happy hour though because happy hour is from 3pm to 11pm!!!!

2  Thank Sarebear1984
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I am disappointed for the second year in a row - finding Thanksgiving dinner in Bali is next to impossible. I remember calling Seaside about Thanksgiving last year and couldn't remember why I didn't go. Here's why: you can only eat "regular" dinner there on Thanksgiving if you have fewer than 10 people. Only if you make a reservation for 10 people or more can you eat Thanksgiving dinner. And at 275,000 Rp/ person. What a waste and terrible business decision.

I'll certainly think twice before taking my business to Seaside.

1  Thank hmpbpd
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The lack of people in this restaurant should have been a warning that all was not well. Once a great lunch spot that used to be packed, now it sits with only a few tables occupied. Food was hit and miss. The calamari entree was nicely cooked but such a small serving that it was gone in three mouthfuls. The chicken roll with chilli sauce was inedible - the sauce saturated the roll and destroyed any flavour of the chicken within. Drinks were average price and service was non existent. Very disappointing.

1  Thank Beachgirlalways
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Ate at this restaurant 3 times while in Bali. Once for breakfast which I ordered eggs Benedict which was beautiful. Then that night for dinner which I ordered the Mexican. It was an average meal which would have been ok if they didn't claim to be excellent Mexican. Then on the last day ordered surf and turf. The meal came out with gravy all over the prawns. Weird. They also tasted bland and most likely not fresh. I ordered the steak to be good medium. It was so over cooked I had to hack at it even with a steak knife. It was the worst meal I had eaten in Bali over 10 days. When the waiter asked why it was hardly touched and was given my response I received a blank stare and he walked away. They still charged us full price, which disappointing as was one of the more expensive restaurants along this beach front. I would highly recommend any other restaurants along this strip but this one. Won't be eating there again.

1  Thank Tinka B