We stayed 2 nights in a room on the 3rd floor. There was a guy posted to patrol that outdoor area and it was a little uncomfortable to see him there everytime we open the curtains to look out and thus, we kept the curtains drawn most of the time.
Other than that, we had no complaints. It was a very pleasant stay with attentive staff. Nice and clean, loved the dark decor in the room.
Breakfast was interesting, they had a chocolate fountain and even ice-cream, yes even at breakfast! :) Food quality was fine but nothing to shout about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most popular beachfront in Bali welcomes a prestigious new addition. Set in tranquil surroundings opposite the famous Legian Beach. Pullman Bali Legian Beach is the newest 5-star hotel in Kuta. Close to the airport, this hotel offers easy access to restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Its 353 impeccable rooms and suites feature modern design inspired by the frangipani tree, and Pullman Bali Legian Beach boast superior leisure facilities for a truly sophisticated resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Bali Legian Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana Hotel Legian
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach