“Excellent short vacation”

Pullman Bali Legian Beach
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have stayed in this beautiful hotel for 5 days and we are so sorry because during this vacation we could not stay longer, but I promise I will be back for certain. Thanks to all personal for their kindness and for their smiles wherever we were around resort. Especially I would like to say thanks to Emi for her help during our last day in Pullman Hotel. Shortly: We will be back one day.
Thanks.
Zeljko

2  Thank Zeljko R
L_Franck, General Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you very much for your compliments about the hotel and our friendly service. We are glad that our associates were able to make your stay memorable. I will share your kind words with our team especially to those you have mentioned and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,225)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed at Pullman Legian Nirwana with my wife who is 5 months pregnant. Originaly I reserved 1 Grand Deluxe room with 1 King Bedsize. Unfortunatelly, when my wife turn on the shower some water with foul smell came pour out from the shower. And ASAP I contacted the guest relation officer, they responded very quickly. One officer (a woman, I forgot her name) kindly accompany me and my wife to the room to check the water with her. After checking it, she offer us to change our room to the Suite one with king bedsize also. We gladly accept the offer and test the water smell upon entering our new upgraded room, thank God the smell was gone. Pullman's breakfast was good, and the free snack was delicious too (worth waiting for 30 minutes preparation). Pullman's free transport from and to the airport are one good point for Pullman hotel too. Overall we enjoyed 3 days of our stay @Pullman Legian

1  Thank EkoPriyanto

It was a pleasure for Erni, our Guest Experience, to have met you and your wife who is expecting a baby. We are glad that we were able to extend a recovery. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed the room facilities, the breakfast, snacks and the transfer between hotel and airport. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another relaxing and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

On first inspection this hotel is very impressive with beautiful manicured gardens and a stunning infinity pool however as we arrived to our room to take a shower we smelt a horrible sewerage smell coming up from the drain!

The next day we decided to take a dip in the infinity pool and whist the view is breathtaking there are limited lounges and very little shade to sit under. We constantly found ourselves on edge hoping a lounge under the shade would be available each day. 6 umbrellas is not enough!

Another very disappointing aspect of our stay was the food! I had the worst pizza of my life around the pool! The club sandwich was small and soggy along with the accompanying chips we also ordered the nasi goreng which was also a disappointment. Breakfast was hit and miss on days we arrived late we noticed food wasn't replenished I also felt the standard wasn't there!

We ate at a couple of dinner buffets throughout our stay! On both occasions the pick your own meat and the chef will cook was lovely however the salads and desserts were warm with cakes melted looking very unappetising sitting on the buffet stand.

The service around the pool was shocking! Staff never approach us to take our drink or food order and it was a battle to find someone constantly!

Overall we were disappointed with our stay however know the hotel has such potential and hope they can improve! I doubt we will stay again!!..

5  Thank Csassam

Dear Csassam,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. I would much appreciate if you could send me a quick email (address below) so that I can follow up appropriately with the team. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I ever can be of any assistance to you.
Yours sincerely,
Franck Loison
Franck.Loison@accor.com

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Since I come to this hotel.. The bell boy very friendly and after that I have check in VIP in L Lounge Bar..
After check in they escort me to the room and explain me all the facilities. Beautiful gym and spa. Great breakfast and speciality Balinese restaurant. Much better than Padma or hard rock hotel !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tanaka H

Thank you so much for your praises and compliments. We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. Most importantly that you were able to enjoy the room facilities, the gym, spa, breakfast and specialty Balinese Sembilan Restaurant. We look forward to another opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank Jenny M

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Best place to stay in Bali, near of Kuta. Bedrooms are very comfortable, pool is lovely, with the deck in front of the sea, you can order your food from you bed by the TV, its really cool, and the service is great. The restaurant is very good as well.

Room Tip: The badroom are better in the last floor, becuse you can get a god view of the pool and the garden.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rafael B

It is with pleasure to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. Most importantly that you were able to enjoy the facilities such as the comfortable bedroom, lovely pools with direct views to the ocean, ordering room dining at a touch of a button from your TV. Please do visit our website to obtain special offers and other room categories that may be of interests to you. We hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back for a more relaxing experiences.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My stay at the Pullman was relaxing and refreshing. I lashed out for an ocean view room which was definitely worth it. The room was huge, along with the bathroom and bed. Check in took slightly longer then I would have liked, but maybe that was due to my early morning arrival (around 1am). Breakfast was more then sufficient. Location is good and staff are friendly. Overall my stay at the Pullman Bali was a positive one.

Room Tip: Ocean view room is worth splashing out for.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Wayne C

It is with pleasure to learn that you had a relaxing and refreshing stay. I have shared your constructive feedback with our associates who were in contact with you, for them to consistently improve their service deliveries especially upon check in. Please do visit our website to obtain special offers and other room categories which may be of interest. We hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future for a more enjoyable visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
#2 of 87 in Legian
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
The Magani Hotel and Spa
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Pullman Bali Legian Beach? Share your experiences!