“Beautiful Italian food”

Ranked #9 of 260 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Homade authentic pizza and pasta with super friendly staff ready to serve you
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I dined here with a 'foodie' friend of mine and I was nervous about whether she would like it as much as me... Score..... We both loved the food and thought it was spectacular Italian and the price was great..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I ate at Marzano in Ubud several times and decided to try the Legian branch for dinner as well. I wasn't disappointed.

The menu is slightly different to Ubud but the place was packed at 7pm with a mix of locals and tourists so this was a good sign, the service was prompt and super friendly and the food was great.

Free wifi is great too. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Our last night in Bali and after walking past this restaurant every day for 7 days, we decided to give it a go, as we didn't want to go too far from the hotel.

So glad we did! A lot of restaurants in Bali are over priced in my opinion for what they are. This one ticked all the boxes for us - Home made pasta, wood fired pizza... everything we ate was good and honest food, prices very reasonable for Bali, Margaret River Wine at a decent price, beers cold.

If I could complain about one thing, it would be the street noise - it's a really busy corner (Double 6 on Legian/Seminyak border). Whistle didn't stop!! Get a seat inside if you can.

My other tip.... it's busy all the time in the eve, so get there early or make a booking.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Great food (I wish we had the time to try the rest of the menu), reasonable prices (we have bought crackers in Singapore for the price we paid for the delicious pizzas here), good-humored staff (not fluently speaking English, but it's okay)...
Worth the visit!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Food is simply delicious and prices are very good. The place is located in Legian, on 66 street, you can go an watch the sunset at the beach and then go for dinner. An ideal place to enjoy a meal while in Bali