The Camakila Legian Bali
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$138
US$144
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$29
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$129
US$337
US$227
US$141
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$66
1,236 results
All reviewstao restaurantinfinity poolacross the roadtowel animalsdirect access to the beachbeach frontrooms are largepoolside roommain poollegian beachoverlooking the beachbreakfast staffgreat holidaystaff were wonderfulrooftop barground floorthe air conditioning
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Our first stay at the Ramada. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly and the service was very good. Room was very good but will soon need a make over especially the bathrooms. One thing that was a head ache was the room key. Nearly every day the swipe card would not let us into the room. The card had to be reprogrammed. Other than that an excellent holiday place.

Room Tip: Stayed on top floor over looking the pool. Very quiet although it was only 50% full.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RamadaCamakila, General Manager at The Camakila Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Kevin018

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at Ramada Camakila.

I am pleased that you thought the service, staff and rooms were very good. We are working on the rooms at the moment as we are constantly trying to upgrade the rooms. The bathrooms are soon to have an upgrade and we are busy this week for the first mock up rooms for the new bathrooms.
I am sorry your key card was faulty and understand how this can be very frustrating. In the last week we have gone through all rooms cleaning the locks, so far there seems to be a good improvement.

I hope we get to see you again soon at Ramada Camakila.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had a lovely stay here.. yummy breaky lovely service. Walk out onto the beach. If u stay here there is an amazing Mexican restaurant across the road on kuta siside called Poco Loco a must do for dinner. Thank u to the lovely trainee waitress Suti for making our breakfasts so pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Amandamay71

Thank you very much for your great review of your recent stay.

I am very happy that you had a lovely stay, I have sent your thanks (with thanks) to Suci in our restaurant.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was our first stay at the Ramada we had a 9 night stay and we were very impressed, the hotel is really nice and well maintained and the staff could not have been more helpful, they are always smiling and happy, my partner had a bit of a bad belly and one of the staff from the restaurant ( her name is Bintang) made him a pot of ginger tea which is good for a bad tummy, which I thought was really nice of her, we were also lucky to be invited to the Manager;s Cocktail Party by another member of the staff ( Ari ) which made our stay at the Ramada a little bit more special.
The pools are really nice and clean, there are plenty of lounges around the main pool and we had no problem getting one, I can recommend the iced (frozen) coffee from the main pool area, so good, there is also a lovely smaller pool which overlooks the beach.
The room we had was very nice, the only thing that I would suggest would be that there needs to be more shelving or draws to be able to put things away, our room was always cleaned very well and we had a towel animal to great us when we came back to our room, which was really nice.
I enjoyed the breakfast, you had fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, toast, pastries, eggs any way you want and a choice of hot selections from the buffet, if you could not find something from all of that then you are very hard to please.
I would happily recommend this hotel it is in a good location on the beach close to everything, easy walking distance into the main shopping area, we look forward to coming back to the Ramada.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room on the 1st floor (room 1212) which was good for us as the balcony had shade in the afternoon
1  Thank Margaret D

Dear MargaretD

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your recent stay at Ramada Camakila.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay ,thank you for all of your lovely comments on our staff and your experiences during your stay. I agree that we need additional storage in the rooms and this is something that I am working on at the moment, hopefully soon we will have a solution.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope that we get to see you back in Bali soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I didn't stay at the hotel, but I went to this spa as I had bought a groupon voucher for a 2-hour spa session there.

I stayed in Sanur for this trip as I was going diving, and poor planning on my end kind of created this mess of having to travel to Kuta for this session. So, I called in ahead to place my reservation. However, the reservation team wanted to contact me but there was some problem with my phone, and I didn't receive any calls, so I decided to show up earlier on the day of my appointment.

The staff told me that there were reservations made during my slot, and they couldn't contact me to convey the message. I was disappointed, but could only blame myself for this miscommunication. However, instead of turning me away and scheduling another day for me to come down, they looked and worked around their schedule, and created a slot for me to utilise my voucher there and then! Kudos to their service!

The spa itself was great! My package consist of a 1-hour massage, followed by a half-hour body scrub, and a half-hour flower bathe and tea refreshment. My masseur was professional, and knows where to apply pressure for me (climbed Rinjani a few days back, so my thighs and calves were quite sore), after the massage, my legs felt alive again!

The body scrub was nicely done too, and the flower bath was really a new experience for me!

All in all, it was a very pleasant experience, and I would recommend their services!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kangsheng

Dear Kangsheng

Thank you very much for your lovely review of your experience in Salila Spa.

I am pleased that we could accommodate you and that you had enjoyed our Salila spa experience.
Many thanks from the Salila Spa team,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

"Dream Holiday Experience"

We have recently returned from a 14 night stay. We were overwhelmed by the quality and care of service provided by staff and management.The rooms are large, the food is high quality and the cleanliness of the whole resort is to be commended. The resort is in an extremely good location with no noise and the resort is family friendly.
This genuine compliment reflects the excellence shared by our family.
We now consider the Camikila Resort as our preferred choice in Bali.

Room Tip: My preference is a poolside room on the lower floor or the grassed area on the lower floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Brian G

Dear Brian G Dapto

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that you have chosen Ramada Camakila as your preferred Bali hotel, it was lovely to see you back in Bali and we look forward to seeing you again later this year.