“amazing place!”
Review of The Island Hotel

The Island Hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2014

By far the nicest place i've stayed in my 3 months backpacking asia. A little more money than we would usually pay but its worth it. The staff were so friendly and really go out there way to help you. It was my friends birthday when we were there and the staff were all blowing up ballons with me and driving me around town to find cake! The dorms are so nice and clean as well. I wish i could stay longer!

• Stayed: June 2014
theislandhotel, General Manager at The Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Hi,

Thanks for staying here at The Island. We are stoked you had a great time.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 25 June 2014

It was my birthday whilst staying in this hostel and they made it so special! The morning of my birthday while I was asleep they helped my friend blow up balloons and then all wished me happy birthday when I woke up! They then drove my friend all over town to find me birthday cake! The dorm is beautiful!! You have your own light, massive bed and locker! The pool is stunning! Everything felt like a 5star hotel - amazing value for money. It was honestly the best hostel we stayed in during our trip! Met amazing people too! I would really recommend this hostel!

Hi,

Thanks so much for the review. We were more than happy to put a smile on your face for you birthday.

Travel Safe,

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is the perfect distance from the beach with close bars that have great food. We only stayed for 3 nights but wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy more of the pool and friendly staff. The rooms were clean and had a very beachy feel. Highly recommend this place and will definitely be going back on my next trip back.

• Stayed: June 2014
theislandhotel, General Manager at The Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for spending time to write us a great review. We really appreciate it. :)

Looking forward to having you back here soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Great food, pool, quiet but sociable, clean, great staff, wifi and good location. The 12 bed dorm was the least dorm-like I've ever stayed in, with private curtains round the bunkbeds. We booked travel here to other places. You could book 2 nights and end up staying 2 weeks.

Room Tip: In the 12 bed dorm, the beds furthest from the door.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy G

Hi Amy,

I'm glad you had such a pleasant stay. We really want our dorm experience the best in Indonesia as we understand that a good bed and clean sheets is what we need after a lot of travel.

We appreciate the kind words.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights originally then went to Gili Island (which they booked for me and were nice enough to store my things while I was gone) and stayed here again when I got back. My first hostel experience and it was brilliant!

1  Thank Chinmay D
theislandhotel, General Manager at The Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hi,

Nice to see that as your first hostel stay it was with us. I can't guarantee other hotels will be as nice as us (slightly biased) but that's probably why you came back. :)

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was the first stop on my travelling experience and a perfect way to ease you into the trip. Rooms are gorgeous and the beds are super comfy. Everyone's incredibly friendly and got a lovely pool. No complaints on hygene and the showers are nice and powerful. Would 100% come back!!

1  Thank MischaSofie

HI,

Thx for the kind words. Come back anytime!

The Island team

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have stayed at the Island Hotel for the past 4 nights and it's probably the best hostel I've stayed at. The room and beds are impeccably clean as is the bathroom. I am traveling alone and have met many wonderful people thanks to the several BEAUTIFUL communal areas. There's an infinity pool, cafe, and two rooftop lounges. There's always really good, chill music playing (not too loud) in the cafe and around the pool. 10/10 would stay again.

1  Thank mike b

Hi,

Thanks for the review. It's good to see you had a great time here. Being travellers ourselves, we understand a little comfort goes a long way, especially without the price tag!

The Island Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Loft Legian Hotel
#10 of 297 in Canggu
M Hostel
M Hostel
#80 of 426 in Seminyak

Been to The Island Hotel? Share your experiences!