Rooms are extremely dirty. Towels and linens are also dirty. I had to buy my own towels because the hotel supposedly 'white' towels has become yellowish brown. I dont even dare to wipe my feet with that towel. Never again coming back to this hotel unless they can show that cleanliest i is very important in the hotel industry. The good things is that is near the beach + there are pubs and cafes nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel inspired by the beauty of traditional Balinese culture and oneness with nature, Puri Naga Seaside Cottages is your home away from home. A haven of calm from the hustle and bustle of Double Six Beach, which is just right across our humble hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Puri Naga Seaside Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Naga Seaside Cottages Hotel Legian
- Puri Naga Seaside Cottages Bali/Legian