“Best mid range spa in Legian area”
Review of Spa Bali Padma

Spa Bali Padma
Ranked #8 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Legian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali's premier spa provider, Spa Bali, has assumed management & staffing at the former Melasti Beach Resort Spa. Please visit our website for a complete listing of services and prices!
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best mid range spa in Legian area”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Always my to go to spa centre when staying in the Legian area of Bali, have been to centre over the course of several Bali trips. On each trip would visit nearly every second day, have had most if not all treatments a male can have. I have had one or two average experiences but overall the positive far outweigh the negatives. In terms of room comfort and ambience in relation to price this cannot be beaten, the rooms are well presented, clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly, polite and for the most part well trained.

I have been to some of the top spa centres such as Prana and Bodyworks and this is on par with them. I definitely recommend giving this centre a try, especially if you are wanting a nice ambience.

Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
Adelaide
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“GREAT VALUE”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our 7 night stay. The king beds are comfortable and the balcony off the room is nice. The two pools are also nice, the current one is cool. It's quiet relaxing floating on the foam sticks as you drift around the pool slowly. The staff were very nice and accomodating. We also liked the large quantity of greenery around the pools.
The only downside is it is hard to get pool towels at times and the padding on the pool chairs needs up dating. However we are likely still to return.
The updated breaky area over looking the beach is awsome and the food provided has lots of variety with eggs made to order.

Visited March 2014
Wollongong, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Biokos facial is devine”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Excellent location, wonderful friendly staff and a very soothing experience. I have been here dozens of times and will continue to make appointments for every stay. The facials are wonderful and relaxing. The reflexology is amazing and the atmosphere is perfect for those wanting to unwind and feel pampered.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Clarkes75
Hobart, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great little day spa.”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Very great value for money! I rarely find the ability to fall asleep in spa's but their facial was amazing and I was asleep in no time. Very friendly ladies and very attentive.

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Prices Did Not include Tax”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

We felt like we wanted a change on the last day of our trip and wandered in here ... I had one hour massage and it was about 110,000 rp ( usually pay 60,000) it was ok but nothing to rave about. Mandy got a pedicure. Bill turned out to be 350,000 rp about $35 and when I queried it I was then told the prices in the price list were all PLUS 21% Tax .... Grrr would rather have know that before ....would have keep going ...

Visited November 2013