“Nice atmosphere”

Spa Bali Padma
Ranked #8 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Legian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali's premier spa provider, Spa Bali, has assumed management & staffing at the former Melasti Beach Resort Spa. Please visit our website for a complete listing of services and prices!
Bunbury, Australia
198 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 171 helpful votes
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Had been here for many years and was told that the Melasti spa had taken it over and got rid of the existing staff there. So decided to still visit to see what it was like this time round.

Staff were great and polite as usual. I did find it strange though that when my daughter and I wanted a massage together, that a male was going to massage me. I felt a little uncomfortable about this and mentioned it before they started and straight away got a female. I would not have been able to relax otherwise.

Foot spa was good, but not as relaxing when the phone rings, or the hair dryer is going or someone opens the wooden front doors.

My daughters had foils in their hair and it cost $60 AUD per child. They had long hair and the stylist had done a good job.

I did find the cost of the massages more expensive than other places, especially when they have to add on the 20% taxes. So being a family of 4 and having something done everyday kind of adds up. So this trip we didn't go there often, but did enjoy their services when we did.

Visited April 2014

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best mid range spa in Legian area”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Always my to go to spa centre when staying in the Legian area of Bali, have been to centre over the course of several Bali trips. On each trip would visit nearly every second day, have had most if not all treatments a male can have. I have had one or two average experiences but overall the positive far outweigh the negatives. In terms of room comfort and ambience in relation to price this cannot be beaten, the rooms are well presented, clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly, polite and for the most part well trained.

I have been to some of the top spa centres such as Prana and Bodyworks and this is on par with them. I definitely recommend giving this centre a try, especially if you are wanting a nice ambience.

Visited May 2013
Adelaide
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“GREAT VALUE”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our 7 night stay. The king beds are comfortable and the balcony off the room is nice. The two pools are also nice, the current one is cool. It's quiet relaxing floating on the foam sticks as you drift around the pool slowly. The staff were very nice and accomodating. We also liked the large quantity of greenery around the pools.
The only downside is it is hard to get pool towels at times and the padding on the pool chairs needs up dating. However we are likely still to return.
The updated breaky area over looking the beach is awsome and the food provided has lots of variety with eggs made to order.

Visited March 2014
Wollongong, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Biokos facial is devine”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Excellent location, wonderful friendly staff and a very soothing experience. I have been here dozens of times and will continue to make appointments for every stay. The facials are wonderful and relaxing. The reflexology is amazing and the atmosphere is perfect for those wanting to unwind and feel pampered.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Clarkes75
Hobart, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great little day spa.”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Very great value for money! I rarely find the ability to fall asleep in spa's but their facial was amazing and I was asleep in no time. Very friendly ladies and very attentive.

Visited September 2013