“The best staff and great location”
Review of Si Doi Hotel

and 1 more site!
Si Doi Hotel
Ranked #2 of 63 Legian B&B and Inns
Brazil
“The best staff and great location”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed so much our stay at Si Doi Legian we extended it.
The staff is very helpfull, people always had a smile on therir faces. The room is super clean, large and well furnished. Internet is fast, breakfast is excellent.
Although on a busy location, between Kuta and Legian, it's really quiet and you get a comfortable night of sleep.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank LaraFN

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My husband and I stayed for a few nights here. Rooms are large, clean and serviced daily. We had some of the best nights sleep we've had in Bali due to the very comfortable beds. Air con in rooms very good.

The pool area is divine. Its so tranquil that you'd forget Legian st is just 100m away. The grounds are kept in pristine order and you could laze around for days here.

The staff are very helpful and accomodating!

Only negative would be we were in a room without a window. It was still a great room, but in future id request one with a window. This said, we paid for a standard room.

Overall we had a wonderful and relaxing stay. We would most definately stay again.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank rubymurrray
Coogee WA
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This Hotel is not new but if you want clean and affordable accommodation then you really can't go past the Sidoi. It is situated on a busy intersection but once you go into the rooms & pool area it is quite & peaceful. The pool is only small but big enough to get cool. The rooms are clean, the bed comfortable, the Restaurant was very good the Ribs were the best. They are doing renovations and the only complaint from me would be the lack of hand rails around the place and no shower curtain and no cupboard for your toiletries.
But overall it was a very pleasant stay, the staff were great very helpful and as I said before very very affordable.r

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room as my husband walks with sticks and it was big, & very clean everythi...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Maureen S
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 7 February 2014

How many times have you said to yourself; “I want an affordable luxury for my holiday”? This hotel may not be as good as 5-star hotels, but it is the most worth-spending hotel for its level. The location is very smart. By smart, I mean anything you need is only a few steps away from where you stand. The beach, pubs, nightclubs, shops, fancy and local restaurants, traditional market, and even a 24-hour medical center – they all are accessible to walk in less than 15 minutes. You will not be afraid to miss any of the holiday spirits.

Straight away after I checked in, the staff waltzed me to the separate building to show my room. I was completely hooked when I noticed a cozy swimming pool hidden on a vast land of garden behind the building. And all of the sudden, the sound of traffic and the crowd on the main street of Legian went off. It felt me like I was switching a button to change my surrounding. A minute before everything was super loud, and the next minute everything turned into dead silence. It is amazing how they manage to set up the hotel like this.

I stepped up to the second floor to meet my Superior Room. There was a balcony with chairs facing at the swimming pool and garden. This is a perfect spot to gather around with your friends or loved ones. I could picture myself spending times making light or deep conversation with my friends under the twinkling stars. It is like they created this spot to make people want to spend hours in the balcony before go to bed.

As I opened the door, a living room greeted me complete with comfy sofas. A flat screen cable TV was also available for me to watch interesting and well informative programs. Another door next to the living room was the bedroom. This spacious room and huge bed was awaiting me to end the day.

Each and every facility in the room was completed with amenities that will make you feel cozy and give you the exact “feel like home” experience. Their super speed wifi internet access service was expecting me to stay in touch with jobs or family and friends. Coffee and tea making facilities, a mini fridge to store small day meals and accessible bathroom amenities that will prolong the day’s relaxation and coziness were available all in one room.

Overall, staying at Si Doi Legian Hotel was a smart move for me. It was a wisest decision to save some cash during holiday. The room rate was very affordable, while what I got was beyond my expectation. It was definitely worth another stay!

Room Tip: Try the Superior Room. It has a perfect spot for hanging out with friends
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sethlestath
Rowville, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 20 November 2013

After the hotel I would have stayed at was closed for renovations I booked the Si Doi hotel on line from the time they got my request to the time I checked in they very atentive to questions I had and got back to me with a few hours.I was suprised of the quality of the rooms and how professional the staff were from the reception to housekeepping . nothing was to much trouble for them to help this one of the most enjoyable stays I have had in Bali. and I have been 14 times .

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I could not recommend the Sidoi Hotel Legian enough : ) if you are looking for value for your money, clean room, bathrooms, comfortable beds, delightful breakfast included each morning, free WiFi with excellent reception. Friendly and very very helpful staff whom could not do enough to make my stay more pleasant and always welcomed with a friendly smile : ) a lovely new swimming pool which is lovely, clean and quiet : ) I will be back again : )

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Linda S
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Sidoi hotel, a great little hotel. Staff second to none very friendly, the Food WOW. Best Nasi Goreng i've had in Bali, the Pizzas, wood fired gems. The rooms are just right, plenty of cupboard space, queen sized bed, air-conditioned, shower over bath perfect. I'll be putting them on my webpage.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Rob G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Grandmas Plus Hotel Legian
#15 of 87 in Legian
The Akmani Legian
The Akmani Legian
#22 of 87 in Legian

Been to Si Doi Hotel? Share your experiences!